Day 1 for me and im already thinking about the end result!!

JodiLeanne2012

Hiya everyone :) :)

Today is day 1 of slim and save for me and i already love this diet!
i had a banana shake and a glass of water for breakfast and ive never tasted a shake like it, was absolutely gorgeous!
ive got a slim and save bar for my lunch and then spaghetti bolognaise for tea tonight and im so looking forward to both of them!

i weighed myself this morning on the Wii fit and i weigh in at 14 stone 6! :(
Me, my husband and daughter have a week in Cornwall booked on June the 8th and im hoping ill lose at least a stone by then, fingers crossed!
i plan on staying on this diet whilst were on holiday so i know i wont put any weight on :)

My ultimate goal is to lose 5 stone and to get down to 9 stone 6 by October the 1st as its our daughter's 2nd birthday on the 26th of October and we have another family holiday booked for then and i'd really love to be nice and slim for this birthday for her!!

Ive also got my very first session of Ultra sound Weight Loss tonight at 8pm, ive got 12 sessions booked, has anyone ever had this done and what were the results?

Good luck to everyone!! :) :)

Never heard of ultra sound weight loss. Sounds interesting. Where do you get it done?

Theres clinics that do it everywhere, i found an offer for it on groupon so i bought one and theres been quite a few good reviews about it, just hoping that it works a little bit!

Theres lots of clinics that do it, id never heard of it until i saw a groupon for it so i bought one and my first seshion is tonight, lets hope it works! :)

ive heard were aloud coke zero on slim and save? can anyone tell me how much is aloud?
Also, is tablet sweetners in tea/coffee aloud? Thankyou! x

500 ml code zero. Tablet sweetners ok. Let us know about your session. Must look out for it on groupon!:)

Thankyou chick! yeah i will let you know how it goes, on the website it says results can be seen immediately so im looking forward to it, and after my 12 sessions i should defo see a difference! lol xx

Ooh I've heard of the ultrasound weight loss, hope it works for you :D Got to keep us all informed how it goes.

I'm with you on the banana milkshake, I'm on day 3 and its lush! I'm placing my next order next Thursday, either a month or 2 weeks worth and I'm def getting a few banana and choc shakes :D

xx

Well, Just had my first session of ultra sound weight loss and it was so wierd! felt really relaxing, was no pain what so ever, was just nice and warm and the woman that done it was so nice! decided to get it on my love handles! lol was told that each session carrys on working for up to 3 weeks after its done so lets hope it works for me! :)

GlassRose, banana is proper lush isnt it! im defo ordering more of those for next week, dont like the spaghetti bolonaise though, tasted horrible!
Hope everyones ok! xx

Back