day 1 for me today....

tubbyme11

well its my first day today i had a choc shke for breakfast and a strawberry one for lunch but i really dont want anything this evening will the diet still work if i miss a shake out?? my head is banging and im feel really tiered i have drank so far 2ltrs of water today. im going to drink a few more pints tonight. im not sure if its not having any food thats makin me feel like this or because i have also stopped smoking today :confused:

im going to stick to this tho even if it kills me

x

You need to have 3 shakes a day...

And you need to drink 3l of water...

If u do that, in a day or two ketosis will kick in snd you will feel much better Hun xx

thanks hun appreciate your help xx

Hey Ive started lipotrim today to and so far so good actually surprised at how ok the shakes are! I'm new to this boards any advice?

hi tubby its my first day yet again lol you need 2 have your 3 shakes a day and water spead out throughout the day headaches are common but water is the cure lol hope u stick at it looks like we both have the same weigh in so can catch up

Don't miss out any of your shakes, it won't speed up your weight loss and it'll put additional strain on your body as you will not get your full quota of vitamins and minerals etc for your body's cells to carry out all the functions they need to keep you on your feet!

Think of LT as your medicine. We ate to the extent we got fat, this is our medicine to get us better. If you were on drugs for an illness you'd not miss out doses would you or you wouldn't get better. Well this is just the same.

You need to be drinking 2 - 4 litres of water a day, sipped constantly over the course of teh entire time you are awake. The headaches are natural, caused by carb and caffiene withdrawal but they pass quickly. Hang in there, do it by the letter and you'll get there x

Welcome to the newcomers

the advise already given is correct don't miss a shake

can't add anymore but good luck to you all

debz x

I agree with all that has been said, but i would like to say that if the headaches get TOO bad, you can take paracetamol..... But water does usually cure them ..

Welcome and good luck x

How you feeling today Tubbyme? It does get better, believe me! And blinkin well done for also giving up smoking at the same time, you're doing brilliantly! that is hardcore!

hi guys thanks for all your comments, hi lolapink the smoking hasnt bothered me at all ive got one of them fake cigarettes that you still breath smoke out and its brill. its day 3 today and i feel fine no head ache or anything i still feel hungry, i just cant manage that 3rd shake tho, on saturday when i go for my weigh in im going to get something else i have the choc and strawberry shakes and they leave a nasty taste like cardboard in my mouth!! im so determined to stick to this. have you tried the biscuit thing?? xx

No, I really like peanuts and coconut but everybody else seems to think they are vile! My pharmacist also insinuated that you don't get such great losses, anybody else heard this?

i know my friend there horrible but i no im gonna get bored of these shakes! have you tried the soups or the vanilla shake? xx

i actually like the soup i grind some pepper on to it and have it in a mug i make it up as a shake and bang it in the microwave just leaves a wierd feeling in your mouth vanilla i dont ike and strawberry so stuck with choc and chicken. chemist wont let me try the bars until after ive been on a few wk

thanks scarymovie, is the chicken soup like a cup of soup really watery? xx

i have tryed soups and flapjacs they are minging the soup is thick and the flapjacs like card but give them ago you may like them lol

debz x

Back