Day 1 for the final time ;)

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
2009 was going to me my year:D how wrong I was.. struck down with a life changing illness and so my story starts. An endless six months of hospital visits and cd failures.. so fast forward to 2010.. started the year facing redundancy after returning to work after being off for sick months but the fate fairy intervened two weeks ago and my job is safe :D:D:D
I cannot say how elated I am.

So here I am and its Monday 22 March day 1 of my new journey. I have an amazing cdc who has researched how my medication can affect my losses and has put no pressure on me to loose big.. she say's we maybe taking the scenic route but we will get there !

So that's me please feel free to join me on my final cd journey coz this time it's for real :p

best of luck Sarah that is so fantastic that you got to keep your job;) at least that is one less stressful thing in your life

i re-started last week also and this is defo the last time

wishing you all the luckxxx

Thank you Slim4life well done on your 8 pounds on your first week.. it looks like we have a similiar amount to loose, are you around on this site it would be great to give each other some support.. :D

Hey Sarah! Good Luck with your journey. You sound so determined. Good on you - go for it!

Love me x

(p.s. thanks for posting an answering on my pathetic moany thread!)

Good luck to you both

xxx

Well that's the end of day 1, glad I decided to restart today, I've got a week off work so at least I will have a good 7 days under my belt until I have to face the heaps of cakes and biscuits that seem to live in our office :eek: catch up with you tomorrow, have a good day.

hi! welcome back and how brave of you to restart with all that going on!

why dont you post a diary in the diaries forum. theres loads of support there and its good to catch up with people reading their diaries as you get to know them better. anyway, hope day 2 is good.

Thanks everybody for the welcome back messages..

Day 2 and going ok! entered a cafe today :eek: but managed to negotiate the counter and had black coffee. As I said before I am quite glad to be on leave this week as we all know the first few days are really tough.. anyway onwards and downwards weight wise, hope everyone else is doing good today :)

Hi Slim4life, how's you today? what day do you get weighed, mine is on Saturday so a few more day's yet. I'm decorating my Mum's bathroom tomorrow so I will need to be focused :eek: my Mum's is a danger area.. her cupboards are full of all sorts of goodies.. she doesn't have a weight problem she can take it or leave it! I wish I had inherited that gene :)

Need to take my little hammy to the vet as well, that's a stress in itself, but I have made an appt so hopefully I will go straight in, last time I just went to the open surgery and he was not impressed at the hour wait.. it was all abit stressful :eek:

Back