day 1 gone.....................

kiran

Hi everyone.

I have restarted so many time, I can't remember, but today I tryed again, like every day I get through my first shake and maybe 2 litres of water, then hit late afternoon, i just go for everything in the cupboard, and get upset and feel so crap. I just want to stop feeling like this.:mad:
And today I did it........ I went through the whole day with out cheating, had my three shakes and my 5 litres of water.
I am so happy.....................................
I don't write much on the site, only when I need some question anwsered, I am always on the site, i just love it.

I had lost 3 stones on CD in january 2007:cry:, but have put it back on, I am 12 stones and would like to go to 9.10 I am feeling really good about myself today, so lets see what happen.

I can't wait for Day 2...................:)

Kiran

Well done you...with a restart the first day is always the hardest. Dig deep for a few days get to keto and your carb cravings will melt away.
You have lost the weight once...you can do it again.
Good luck...I look forward to seeing you around the boards. X X

Thanks for that, that it I know I can do it, but it just sometimes seems hard, hopefully I will get throught it..................

Oh well done!!! Now just make sure you remember how good you feel today, if you wobble tomorrow! Don't waste the good you have done by caving tomorrow, turn it into 2 days of SSing, then 3, then 4! You CAN do it! xx

Well done getting through day one, roll on tomorrow, you can do it

hiya, well done on getting thr day one. you sound determined this time. you can do it post a bit more round here if it helps

becky x

Well done you, thats brilliant!

I don't post much here either, but always read. Its a great site!

Back