Day 1 - hated it!!!

sonya1980

I'm gutted! Am desperate to lose weight and I had got all geared up to start Slim Fast today.

I made my chocolate shake this morning and hated it. I really couldn't finish it as I was heaving!:(

How do you guys do it? Is the chocolate one paticually bad?

Please help, I really wanted to do it

im not personally fond of the Chocolate shake made from powder....
but adding ice does help!!!

the premade ones (if you can stretch to pay the extra) are MUCH NICER!! and i have them 90% of the time...

my personal powder fave is the strawberry one...
and you really have to make sure that all the powders are mixed in....

if your not keen on the shakes try the bars... maybe you will get on with them...

Good Luck with your weight loss journey...

Thanks for replying - My hubby bought me a pre made strawberry one which I'm going to try tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I have a better experience!

I didn't try it with ice - does it really make a difference?

New day tomorrow ..

btw - well done on your weight loss journey - you are doing so well x

Hi and thanks... im so determined todo it this time.
yes ice does make a difference.. but i still do prefer the pre made ones.
and sometimes you can some good deals, like super drug have them for 3 for 2... which ends up being cheaper than normal, so ive compeltly gone and wiped my super drug clear of the bannoffee one! so hope that they bring it out as a normal one, as ill miss it when it goes.... YUM....

Hey Krystel if you like the Banofee one try Tesco, my local one has them for £0.75p each at the moment.

Hey Sonya sorry to hear you had such a rubbish first day, Kes is right the ice makes a HUGE difference I can't stand them without it. It might be worth invensting in a blender too if you haven't already got one cos then the ice gets crushed and they are blended perfectly. The vanilla one is the best in my opinion it kinda tastes like runny ice cream the chocolate one does have a chemical taste to it and the banana is my 2nd favourite, I haven't had strawberry in a long time. :)

my tesco doesnt sell the banoffee one.. the only place i can get it is at my local superdrug!!!!

Ok, so I tried the pre made strawberry one and LOVED it :)

In fact I tried the Slim fast one for breakfast and Tesco's for lunch (drinkable, but very sweet).

Stuck to the diet 100% today and so happy to be started. I am so determined to have lost some weight for xmas.

Thanks for your support yesterday and looking forward to getting to know you x

Yup, tesco is better than the chocolate. =]

keep it up!

~Cas

if you like chocolate, try the premade chocolate one if you havent. its delish!!!
hows it going???
when is your weigh in day??? or are you not weighing in weekly?

Back