Day 1- herbal question...

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Well hello all,
Day 1 nearly complete and I feel great!!
Found the choc shake grand-nice even?-I added coffee-
Chicken soup suprised me as I was dreading it BUT i added loadsa mixed herbs:confused::confused:
Now I'm really worried your not meant to:(
I've heard of people adding curry powder, is this ok, is mixed herbs ok?

Thanks in advance losers:p

Love Daisy,

Hi Daisy,

Mixed herbs are fine and curry powder.

Well done on getting through your first day!

Love Mini xxx

separator.gif
Awww Mini, I've been looking through a number of different forums and you always pop up giving great advise and generally just helping people along,
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say
THANK YOU MINI!!!

love Daisy,
xxx

My first day too! I feel great, sorry I'm being SUCH a chatterbox all day cos I'm just sooo excited!!!
Imagine what it'll feel like to have lost even a stone, it'll be motivation in itself to lose the rest!

this is my 2nd attempt tried it last years lost 4stone then when on holiday and stopped worse thing i ever did as im back to same weight i was when i strated but this time im goining all the way need to just get into ketones then i will be ok the ist 3days are the worse but then is plane sailing if you stick with it it realy works my neice lost 6stone over a year ago and it still off sorry i do go on a bit thanks for listerning bev

You think you go on?? I could write a book and my excited preppy mood doesn't help! I love hearing stories like that, 4 stone is brill and at least you didn't put on more than you lost. You're neice kept off 6st?? Well there's incentive for us all! There's people on here who've lost 9 and 10st! I love the before and after pics! They cheer me up every time!

Back