Day 1 .....Hi everyone!!

Tammy-marie

Hi everone,

Today is my 1st day on SS and i really want to say hi to you all :D and find out if there are any other newbies like me? and also to ask how everyone else is doing with their weight losses?

My starting weight is 18st 1.5lb and I really want to lose about 7 stone but i am going to aim for 1 stone at a time for now. I dont ever remember weighing less than 16st 2lb so the idea of weighing less than that is very exciting!!!

I will have my first weigh in on monday, which only gives me 5 days in this first week but hopefully it will still be a good loss!

Fingers crossed that i make it that far without caving in to chocolate and cherry coke!!

Tam xx

Hey Tammy-marie

we have the same start weight and same day by looks of things :)

I've done this diet what feels like a million attempts but never get past day one lately....so determined, I need to shift this 7 stone as well ! Good luck x

Goodluck to you too hun!
Is your weigh in on monday too then?
Im feeling really hungry already but im dertermined not to give in, i am going on holiday to France at the end of July so i really want to lose as much as possible before then, im using that as my first goal!! xx

Hi and good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm on my 4th week but am starting step 2 as would like to do a bit more exercise. Xx

Hi.

I started today! Re-start for me! Got a goal of 7 weeks in mind, hoping to lose two stone in that! Trying to keep busy to keep me thinking about food x

Hi,

Im on day 2, WI is also on monday.
My start weight is 13,10. My goal is 10,7.
Im not yet into ketosis, i dont think.

Im missin just chewing food lol

day 2 almost over :D and i am feeling really pleased with myself...im doing so much better than i thought that would!!
I havent felt as hungry as i did yesterday but i have had a headache and i am really tired.

My fav shake so far has been banana and the worst has been choc orange....urrgghhh it was making me gag drinking it!!

Day 4 for me today...hurray!!
I have been told by many people that day 4 is the hardest but I'm ready for it....not going to let anything stop me shifting this weight!!

How is everyone else getting on? xx

Morning :)
Yes tis true, day 4 officially sucks but I LOVE day 5 onwards, the books all talk about the side effect euphoria.....I definitely get this day 5 onwards cos I start noticing the changes in my clothes and my attitudes :) bring it on!!!! X

I'm looking forward to tomorrow now!! :D xx

good good :) keep us posted and we will help each other!! this diet can totally suck at times but when u can look in the mirror and see results yourself you KNOW it works and is worth it!!! xxx

Hi

I'm just starting week two and feel more focused to get to the end I'm taking each week at a time.

Gem

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Hi, I'm day 5 and it's now begining to settle with me.
Good luck with your weight loss :)

I'm really really hungry today and I can't stop thinking about food!! :(

Your day is nearly over, large glass of water, long bath & early night.

Stick with it, nothing worth having was ever easy.

Xxx

I'm on day 4 today and I'm hoping it gets easier!? x

Thank you! x I will be having a early night! xx

Are you in ketosis yet? My consultant gave me some were sticks although I felt great the day I came into ketosis I was on cloud nine it was really weird as the day before I felt really depressed x

I'm not sure! How do I know if I am? x

Ask your consultant for some ketostix or wee sticks. Then you will know for sure. What day are u on? I was in ketosis on day three and I felt on top of the world that's normally a tell tale sign, another sign is the bad breath unfortunately lol x

Back