Day 1 .....Hi everyone!!

Just looked up I think you must be in day 5, I would say you would be in ketosis by now, which means u are now burning fat!!

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

How are you feeling today? X

I'm on day 5 today and I'm feeling quite good although still feeling hungry.

Will the hunger ever go? x

Hey Tammy!! Well done for getting to day 5 you've almost done a whole week!! I'm on day 17 (still seems so crazy to say that!!) and for the past two days I've been obsessed with food! I'm not craving sugar/carbs but meat and protein! Chicken, quorn, eggs you name it! I don't know if it's the actual food I'm craving or the feeling of chewing and swallowing something! For me the hunger feelings went completely on day 7 ish and I've not broke SS so far but I'm just amazed after this long ive started to want food again!!

Also the ketosis sticks might not always show up as sometimes the amount of water you drink might flush out the ketones and cause the stick not to show it! At least that's my CDC said as I went moaning last WI that the colour didn't change!

I'm so hungry right now...I can't wait to go to bed because the hunger pains will stop then!

I have had a hard day today, had to take my kids to a party at this place which has food everywhere and the child's mum kept offering me food, drink and birthday cake! I was really good and said no to everything!!

I do feel proud of myself for not caving in but it killed me having to do it...I could have cried! :(

I am at work tomorrow which I found really difficult on Thursday but I'm hoping that I don't feel as hungry tomorrow...plus I'm having my WI straight after work which I am looking forward too so it should make the day feel better!

Thank you for your support!! xx

Oh no that sounds awful!! But you managed to resist and not fall off the wagon so you should so something to reward yourself! Works tricky as you might not want to tell people... I've ran out of the 'I've got an upset stomach' excuse now and my lot are always going out for lunch! It's weird but when you're not eating to realise just how much of our lives were centred around food! Every occasion I went to seemed to be food related in some way... lunches, parties, catching up!!

After your first WI it'll be worth it when you see what you've achieved this week! Good luck for tomorrow and key us know how you get on!! :)

I'm finding it a lot easier now on day 9, don't feel hungry at all, I am having my shakes later in the day at 12, 4 and 8 and that really suits me I just hope it doesn't slow the weight loss down. I would definitely say the hunger stops which makes it so much easier x

Keep going.x
It really does get easier :)

I have my WI tonight and I'm feeling really good today! :) x

Def gets easier i thought this day would never come, not hungry at all and only eating cus i know i NEED to instead of WANT to which was always my prob

First weigh in - lost 8lbs now 13,2 and 4 inches off my waiste!!! Woohoo

Had my first weigh in, lost 10lb in 6 days!!! I'm a very happy bunny right now! :D

Whoooo well done to u both x

Hi hows it going this week?

x

Its going great thanks, I had my 2nd weigh in last night and lost 4.5lb. Total of 1st 0.5lb!

How about you hun? x

Well done I bet your over the moon, got my third weigh in on Friday lost 12lbs so far x

Well done hun & good luck for Friday! x

Thanks just remembered its Thursday, not Friday this week as my consultant couldn't do Friday lol x

Going for my fourth weigh in tonight, let's hope it's a good one x

Back