Day 1 .....Hi everyone!!

Omg I've lost 6lb this week!! Don't know where that came from as I've done nothing different but hey I'm not complaining!! Lost 1 and a1/2 stone in 4 weeks!! Feel great and that's really spurred me on. Here's to week 5!! x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Well done hun...thats fab!!!
I have my 4th weigh in on monday, i hope it will be a good loss but i have been a bit naughty this week..i ate one of my kids snack bars and some mini kiev's! :( . I have been to the gym a few times so im hoping that it has made up for it!!

Tilleigh-Bea said:
Hey everyone, im just about to start day 5 and my sons birthday party is today, wish me luck :)

Good luck hun!
How are you feeling? Day 4 & 5 were the worst for me! x

Tilleigh-Bea said:
Hey everyone, im just about to start day 5 and my sons birthday party is today, wish me luck :)

Hi tilleigh-bea good luck stay focused on your weigh in and what you want the scales to say at the end of the week and you will be fine. You should be in ketosis now so you will be burning your excess fat and you will see it in your inch lost on your weigh in day.

Gem x

Tammy-marie said:
Well done hun...thats fab!!!
I have my 4th weigh in on monday, i hope it will be a good loss but i have been a bit naughty this week..i ate one of my kids snack bars and some mini kiev's! :( . I have been to the gym a few times so im hoping that it has made up for it!!

Really pleased good luck with your weigh in, I keep dreaming I'm eating food and I dont know I'm doing eat and then I start panicking in my dream! What's that all about?

X x

I had my 4th weigh in on Monday and I only lost 2.5lb! :(

I'm a bit gutted that it was so low but I was a bit naughty a few times so I suppose I got what I deserved!!

I am being super good now and am hoping for a really good loss on Monday, I would be over the moon if I manage to hit the -2st and even happier if I get into the 15's!

I have all of my fingers and toes crossed!!! x

2.5lb is brill particulary if you were naughty, I stick to it 100% and sometimes only lose 3lbs x

Hi
It does get easier, Im just starting week three and i feel much better now, the hardest thing to kick was the habit of food picking, but ive got there :) Good luck with your weight loss

I'm on week 6 and it just feels normal now!
I had my 5th wi on Monday and lost 5 1/2 lb ....a total of 2st 1/2lb lost so far! :D

Good luck with your weight loss journey!! x

Back