Day 1 in the morning

So here goes nothing........ Eaten what i think ill miss now time for sleep then a whole new me as of tomorrow!!
I bought thepack with all the flavors to try, so i thort if i try at least 1/2 a pack of one and 1/2 a pack of another at each meal id find what i like in enough time to re order a months worth. I did ll a few yrs ago and lost 7 1/2stone!! So hopefully i can do it again!! All support welcome!! Love this site for tips info and support!!
So night all day 1 tomo woop wopp.xxx

angel_face1985 said:
So here goes nothing........ Eaten what i think ill miss now time for sleep then a whole new me as of tomorrow!!
I bought thepack with all the flavors to try, so i thort if i try at least 1/2 a pack of one and 1/2 a pack of another at each meal id find what i like in enough time to re order a months worth. I did ll a few yrs ago and lost 7 1/2stone!! So hopefully i can do it again!! All support welcome!! Love this site for tips info and support!!
So night all day 1 tomo woop wopp.xxx

Hey angel face! How exciting.... I've just made e decision to start slim n save as well! Am around 13.10 ish and have done vlcd before (infact got to goal once and became a consultant!) am off on hols next weekend so will start after that, let me know how u get on!

Thank u all for ur words of support!!
started off so optimistic this morning i still sort of am!! Just hungry!!
so just over 2 ltrs of water down and many many loo trips!! Tried the strawberry thats nice, dont like red fruits, chicken soup ok and re orderable mushroom soup ok but not keen prob another milkshake later and a meal! But im starving and feel like my will power is fading i need to do this.......!!!xx

Stick at it, the first few days are the worst. Once you see results on the scales it gets easier :)

Back