Day 1 n hungry :(

Lenni

Hey all, well I'm on day 1 n pretty hungry. Hav had 1 shake so far at 11. Just wondering should I hav another shake now r is or 2 early. Wat time r u guys havin Ur shakes?

I have my shakes when I can, really. Try to leave it as late as poss in the morning for the first few days until you're into ketosis, especially if your evenings are your bad time. Once you get into ketosis you won't feel as hungry but be warned you still won't get rid of all cravings. These are the times you need to keep busy.

All the best, you can do it!

Hi I hope you are fighting the hunger still. I have my 1st shake at lunch time then 2nd at dinner and the last one about now (8pm) just so that I 'eat' with the family and have something when I'm watching tv at night, I know you will hear this time and time again but try to get the water in and some nice long baths and early nights will really help in the 1st week to take your mind off the thought of eating xxx good luck xxx

Hi all, thanks 4 d support. D starving feelin just passes after a few mins. So that's day 1 done n over wit. Managed 2 cook dinner n make lunches 4 2 Moro without picking. In bed now nice n early so I'm ready 4 day 2. I'm totally knackered. Had bad nite wit d baby last nite but wonder if that's y I'm so tired r cause of d diet.

Thanks again x

Back