Day 1 nearly over...

I have got an 18 week old staffie so I'm always walking for long periods of time so getting that excercise. Gunna use my partners situp bench...what sort of excercise culd I do to make sure I don't get bingo wings lol x

Have a look for a book that is about Slow Burn exercises. You only have to do it once a week, they say it takes 30 mins, but it's nearer an hour until you get used to it. It's light weights and natural resistance based and basically you just take muscle groups to exhaustion by doing reps deliberately slowly, bit like callasthenics really. Great for toning and building muscle but low impact and easy on the joints.

There are lots of workout videos on youtube you could try out...theyr no longer than 15-20mins.
Pilates is really good too..
im still in the 'craving food' phase cant wait for this feeling to pass :(
you guys are doing great by the way :)

Day 10 today . Had to weigh last night because of bank holiday. I list another 3lb, So that's 1 stone and 1lb altogether in 10 says. I feel the worse today, it's time of the month and I just want to have take away and a lazy night !! Just don't the chicken soup do hope these cravings go soon. Hope your all doing ok x

Day 10 today . Had to weigh last night because of bank holiday. I list another 3lb, So that's 1 stone and 1lb altogether in 10 says. I feel the worse today, it's time of the month and I just want to have take away and a lazy night !! Just don't the chicken soup do hope these cravings go soon. Hope your all doing ok x
well done you. My pharmasisit is shut on monday and tuesday, monday I'm ment to get weighed, going to get my shakes 2moz, but pharmasist wnt be there :( x

Wow thats amazing, thats inspired me to stick with it, I'm only on day 3 and today has been the hardest!

Well I'm in shocked still !! 12LB in m first week yay !! LT works :553:

It should work, after all we ladies are only having 450 calories/day!

Evening everyone. How are you all doing? Well I have had a good day today. Not thought about food much so it is getting easier. I have a long way to go but fingers cross because this is the best diet I have ever done. It's so easy you can't go wrong, even with WW I would put extra on my plate and play dumb but with this you don't even have to decide what to have for tea ! When I have hit my goal I will start weight watchers again but will have to stick to it because I will put it all back on. I don't want to be fat and 30 ! It's my 30th birthday next year and I want to go to Ibiza and Alton towers so hopefully I will fit on the rides by then . X

hi Melissa! You sound so up for it so I couldn't imagine you putting your weight back on, just focus! I am day 4 and still no sign of ketosis. Like yourself I have a long way to go and I hope you succeed in getting to your goal!:)

Melissa, push through it! I'm on day 4 and my belly has rumbled a lot and thought of food lots by I've done the cleaning, ironing, went for a walk on the beach and literally just went for another 20 min walk. I am now about to have my last shake whilst my partner ate his tea right next to me an hour ago! I think its what you make it and you must be determined!

Stay strong mellisa, I'm on day 8 and its getting easier. Like u my 1st week I had no craving, didn't think about food, but last night when my partner, his cousin and his gf sat and ate kebabs and chips next to me put me into a wierd mood where all I wanted to do was eat something. But I battled through it and am feeling a lot more head strong today x

Thanks. I think because it's bank holiday and I'm not weighing this week that don't help because I find when you see the results each week that's helps a lot. X

I know what you guys mean about the unrelenting temptation when people are around you eating stuff you love. My partner had a chicken pie tonight with creamy mash and veggies and gravy. It smelled like heaven and I kept glancing over at his plate! But when they finish the meal and you've battled through the craving you realise just how headstrong you really can be and that you CAN do this. It's really empowering!

Well it is tradition for me to have a nice Chinese on the launch of big brother but it didn't even other me that I had a shake instead and water. I really liked the chicken soup at first but the thought of it now turns my stomach I don't know why tho . I like all the others and chocolate is my favourite ! The fella is making a home made chicken dish tonight grrrrrrrrrrr !! He best eat it in the kitchen because it's smelling lovely and if he comes I'm this room I might have to trip him up !!

Back