Day 1 of a new me

Lindsey
Day 1, Thursday 22nd March.
The start of a new me, I will try and post everyday, evenings my journey. Hoping this will help keep me on track. So see you later folks nd have a nice, carb free day. Lol x
Lindsey.

Hello Lindsey and welcome! Xx

Good luck!!! It's a great Way of Eating (WOE) you won't be disappointed!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lindsey and welcome:)

Hi Lindsey and welcome xxx

Good afternoon everyone my day is going lovely, omelette and prawns for breakfast and just cooked a lovely rump steak in butter with small amount mushrooms and onion on bed of salad with mayo. Omg it was delicious for tea salmon fillet on salad. I also have 3 cups tea but I put in a little soya milk and lots water. Can't live without my cuppa. Lovely day I'm off into the garden burn a few calories. Sun is out now so a bonus.
One thing I won't do is weigh myself every week, prob every few weeks, cause if scales don't say lost much i Get to upset. I'll know by my clothes. See you all later my lovelies. X

sounds like your off to a good start hun!

your lunch sounds delish! and very jealous that you will be enjoying the sunshine in the garden! im stuck in the office but nipping home for lunch so will make the most of the sun! and perhaps might warm up . . . its freezing in this office :)

enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Good morning, sounds like a good start:)

Morning Lindsey from a 2420 :)

Thanks e eryone, hi jim ur a bit of a celeb on here so keep up the good work lol. Day 1 what a breeze surely it can't be this easy, time will tell.
Day 2 breakfast: 2 egg omelette with mushroom, tiny slice ham and slice cheese, cooked in little butter, once again delicious.
I work from home so not decided on lunch yet, this diary will be my godsend. Hope you all have a fab day, I'm waiting for this sun to come out lol, always puts a smile on your face.

Hi Lindsey,

yummy brekkie, i find this diet really easy too well i say "diet" its not really a diet is it! hehe

the sun is out here so im sure it will be with you very soon xxxx

Sun morning, hello my lovelies, lost an hour with clocks going forward, who cares the sun is shining on us again, are we all happy? Not feeling hungry at moment so I might be going into ketosis which would be nice, woke with loads energy. Yeppee another day getting the garden looking lovely and lovely long long walk with my two beautiful but very naughty jack Russell's. See you all later.

Morning Lindsay, it has been lovely here in north west Birmingham, and more forecast this week it seems :)

Not far from me then Jim, I live in Reddich, what another beautiful day, I have been lazy today lol, sunbathing in the garden, million things to do but couldn't be bothered. So I'll pay for it tomorrow. On day 5 now had 2 egg omelette and slice bacon for breakfast. Just had chicken with stir fry vegs cooked in little oil and Chinese five spice, was very nice, not been drinking enough water so need to up it. Not been feeling hungry so not been eating a lot, will it make a difference to my weight loss if I don't eat a lot.

Evening lindsey, well done so far:). If you're not hungry then you dont have to eat - but it's worth trying something as you may be hungry but not realise it (the signals that you get on ketosis are quite different from previous carb craving/starving signals!)

Back