DAY 1 of CDC

smee123

Just had my first shake on CDC - suprisingly tasted ok - I am gonna need ur support :) Come on the next meal :)

I started yesterday, with a strawberry shake that I don't think I really liked - but the chocolate tetra at lunch was lovely, and I enjoyed the leek and potato soup at teatime.

It's all SO thick though! This morning I made up a butterscotch shake with 8oz of water, and only half the powder, and it was gorgeous, like drinking angel delight. I think the soup at teatime might end up being made with double water as well.

I do feel a bit headachey and tired today despite having a good long sleep last night, I think the pre-ketosis bit is supposed to be the worst ... but if we soldier through these three or four days then we'll be in the zone :) Good luck!

What have you got for your next meal? I'm having my first banana tetra - I either love or hate banana shakes, there's no middle ground, so I'm hoping this is a nice one as having a good banana drink will make CD much happier for me!

u have done well to get to this stage :) - i have spicy tomto lunch and oriental chilli dinner - what are the chocolate tera packs exactly ? - i saw them at cdc but i have no idea what they are ?

what times are you eating these things - make sure lots of water :)

see i dont like any of the other flavours ... so my choice is restricted - i mean i dont even like the sound of the banana shake

u have done well to get to this stage :) - i have spicy tomto lunch and oriental chilli dinner - what are the chocolate tera packs exactly ? - i saw them at cdc but i have no idea what they are ?
what times are you eating these things - make sure lots of water :)

The tetra packs are just ready-made chocolate or banana shakes - I would find it difficult to make up shakes or soup from powder at work, so they're a really great idea for having at my desk.

The spicy tomato and oriental chilli both sound lovely, I have one of each to try (I got a mix from my CDC to try). I even got the flavours I didn't think I'd like, I reckon it's worth trying once as you never know? And if you don't like it ... well, you'll just have to down it like it's medicine and not buy that one again :)

2.6 litres of water at work yesterday, and then 2 litres at home in the evening, I added 3/4 of a spoon of orange water flavouring to the bottle and that was enough to make it all taste like that "hint of ..." bottled water, I reckon it would taste too strong made up as per the instructions.

Yesterday I had a shake at 7am, then a tetra at 12 noon, then a soup at 5pm. They were all so thick, too thick for my liking, so today I made my breakfast up with only 1/2 the powder, that way I can have the other half of that as a snack when I get home from work and my soup later on when my OH has his meal.

what are the chocolate tera packs exactly ? - i saw them at cdc but i have no idea what they are ?

The tetras are pre-prepared shakes that come in little cartons with a straw, kind of like a 'juice box'. You can only get them in chocolate or banana, but they're super convenient for when you're on the move.
:D

ooohh cool something to ask my cdc for next week

Back