Day 1 of my restart

clarecv3

Getting Married 2012
Hi everyone,

This is the first day of my restart, gained 11lbs in just one week while I was trying to find a new cdc. However I did pig out, so was totally expecting it.

I dont remeber the first day being this hard, but my new CDC who is great did say it would be tough.

I spent two hours with my CDC yesterday, which was twice the amount i had ever spent with my previous one. I was totally amazed at the difference and support I feel I now have, she is also charging me £15 a week less.

We talked about my motivations and she has ways to manage christmas.

I know I can do this, as I have done it before and I brought myself a sparkly dress from New Look last week that I want to wear on NYE, in a size 22. It does fit as a 2nd skin so a few lbs less and more shredding and I will get there.

I am thinking of treating myself to the Mel B thing for the wii, so that i can start to do more exercises, esp when i am off over christmas.

I am sorry that i have rambled, and appears as though i only come on the forumn to moan - it is not intentional and think you are all stars for doing/sticking or restarting the diet.

I am looking forward to seeing the thinner 'us' in future posts xx

Hey good luck!!!!
I'm a multiple restarter, starting again tomorrow after a 5 day pig out. So silly, I hate myself even when I'm eating so dunno why I do it.
Let's do this for Christmas :) xxx

Hi hunni

That 11lbs will b gone by next week don't u worry!

Welcome back chick goodluck with your restart xxxx

it'll mainly be water chick - you'll be fine good luck xxxx

Yay, she sounds so much better (your new CDC). Don't worry about that 11 pounds - if you put it on in a week, most of it, if not all of it, will be back off in a week. I know, cos I've been messing about with a 9 pound gain and loss for weeks now :eek:. I'm planning on it staying lost this time though :cross:

All the very best with your restart, hun x

Thanks everyone who replied and for wishing me luck.

Lilly, my CDC is much better and although I felt a little guilty when I told my previous CDC that is was due to money that I wasnt continueing I know I have made the right choice.

I am on my 2nd day now and it is harder then what I previously remebered, but just got to get over the first hurdles and i am away. Sodding TOTM arrived today so feeling very sorry for myself, and as I have spent all my money on xmas stuff I dont have enough to buy the most stunning of bags.

So i have set my self a target, to stay on plan, and get into the size 22 dress for nye and then i will buy the bag! Here i come Selfrdiges!!!

I love my bags too and shoes...drool lol. I'm doing ok Hun, I'm now on week 34 and I'm swinging between loving and loathing CD again, but I'm hoping to get my 12st loss tomorrow - that would be fab!!

Back