Day 1 of Restart

That's great Lisa Marie, it should certainly get easier from now on.

I'm on day 3 and have hit ketosis. My OH does find it a bit strange tho that I get so excited about peeing on a stick lol :giggle:

V x

Hey Lisa

thanks for the well wishes and well done you for getting into ketosis thats a buzz

Sadly I've not made it there yet with my baddy ear..lol

Had couple of ounzes of chick the other night and having a chick breast tonight - only spent most the day yest being sick from nasty tablets Doc gave me and my CDC said best to do this until ear subsides and Ifeel stronger again :( Never mind .....fingers crossed I'm back on SS 2moro and ketosis kicks in over wk end ----- am dreading a wk end on CD as usually before CD wk ends were all about going for a few drinks and either a meal out or a takeaway! Kind of our treat becuase the working wk was over !!!

All new teritory to me but gonna give it my bestest shot ;) x

I'm on day 3 and have hit ketosis. My OH does find it a bit strange tho that I get so excited about peeing on a stick lol :giggle:

V x
My OH gets nervous each time I do that! Once I did it and was pregnant with twins lol:D

Well done on getting in the pink

Weekends are hard for me too, we are usually out and about with the kids somewhere which quite often means eating out. I will plod on though I want to be back into all my lovely skinny clothes more than I want food. They can have their burgers etc I will have my coc tetra and a black coffee lol.

Weekends are hard for me too, we are usually out and about with the kids somewhere which quite often means eating out. I will plod on though I want to be back into all my lovely skinny clothes more than I want food. They can have their burgers etc I will have my coc tetra and a black coffee lol.
If you are on 4 packs you could always try the crisp recipe on the sticky. If you let them cool you could take them out with you in a bag and nibble as you go :D

Back