Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 of SSing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by East_Star, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well after a two week pause I'm thrilled to say I am back!! :) Been thinking of re-starting for the whole week now.. but I only managed to get through to my CDC on Friday...went to see her on Saturday and so started TODAY!.. have had a really ruff day in terms of having a killer headache.. and slight dizziness. Am hoping that Ketosis is going to kick in soon...and i will feel better and less hungrier.

Still got 1 more shake left and about a 1L of water left to drink and its 8.41!!! Anyways guys will let u know how i get on 2mrrw...

xxxx Sarah xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

your doing really well east star

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hey honey.. just hang in there.. cos ketosis will kick in soon and then you'll be flying yourself to a healthier thinner body..
    Hope it gets better soon doll..
    Cat x x x

blue_grapefruit likes this.
  5. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thnx huns... ur replies are what keeps me going!! Now I've made it too Day 2. Felt slightly better although a lil miserable..dunno why.. had a busy day at Uni with little time to spare.. ahve 2 deadlines by MONDAY!!! errrgh..Am hoping for 7 days straight.. think I can do it??!!?? we'll have see.. xxx

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    the ketosis fairy is on her way ?!!!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.