Day 1 of SSing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by East_Star, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well after a two week pause I'm thrilled to say I am back!! :) Been thinking of re-starting for the whole week now.. but I only managed to get through to my CDC on Friday...went to see her on Saturday and so started TODAY!.. have had a really ruff day in terms of having a killer headache.. and slight dizziness. Am hoping that Ketosis is going to kick in soon...and i will feel better and less hungrier.

Still got 1 more shake left and about a 1L of water left to drink and its 8.41!!! Anyways guys will let u know how i get on 2mrrw...

xxxx Sarah xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

your doing really well east star

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hey honey.. just hang in there.. cos ketosis will kick in soon and then you'll be flying yourself to a healthier thinner body..
    Hope it gets better soon doll..
    Cat x x x

blue_grapefruit likes this.
  5. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thnx huns... ur replies are what keeps me going!! Now I've made it too Day 2. Felt slightly better although a lil miserable..dunno why.. had a busy day at Uni with little time to spare.. ahve 2 deadlines by MONDAY!!! errrgh..Am hoping for 7 days straight.. think I can do it??!!?? we'll have see.. xxx

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    the ketosis fairy is on her way ?!!!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.