day 1 on my new LT journey...

hiya Tabi, welcome to the forum and welcome to Lipotrim.

It was my first day today too, although it's my 2nd attempt at the diet as I fell pregnant when I was halfway through last year.

How have you found your first day??

xx

Hi Tabi and welcome. How was your first day then? Hope it was OK. Drink plenty of water throughout the day and stay positive. Your time will really fly by on this and you will be at your goal in no time if you stick to this 100%. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your first weigh in result! Bet it's a good one!

welcome and good luck!

Hi Tabi

Welcome on board. Best of luck with your Lipotrim journey. Hope it all goes well for you.

Keep on this website - everyone is great here - so supportive.

Stick with it 100%, drink loads of water and watch the weight fall off.

Good luck

Hiya Abbie, sorry for the delay in replying, i'm still getting used to finding my way around...

Well, i've made it through my first week which also included my birthday and still 100%. I'm hoping to lose 4 stone before visiting my other half in mid Oct, he's working in Saudi so sadly i'll have to come off whilst i'm there as i'm not brave enough to take the powder sachets into the country! My long term goal is to get enough of to fall pregnant so i have a clear goal in mind.

How are you getting on? Shame that you had to give up last time but how fantastic to have a baby, congratulations.

t x

Hello Yummy, thank you for the warm welcome. Apologies for the delay in writing back, i'm still getting used to finding my way around!

1st wk gone and although i'm not feeling great, i'm not giving up. Lost over 5 stone on LT 2 years ago and have managed to put it all back on *groan*. I'm hoping to lose 4 stone by mid Oct when i see my hubby - he works abroad so hopefully even if i don't get to the magic 4, he'll at least notice a difference!

I see you've lost a stone already, fantastic!

t x

Hey Radical, thank you for your warm welcome. You're an inspiration, you've done brilliantly!

t x

Hi and welcome, let us know how you get on.
Emma :) x

thank you size 10 for the lovely welcome. last wk has to have been the longest in history but i survived...just!

t x

Hey Emma, thank you for your welcome. I made it through the longest week in history...need to set some mini goals, i'm going away in Oct so that's the first one.

You've done so well, what an amazing result!

t x

Hi Abbey, Hi Tabi. Has anyone seen Gabby ? Last I heard she was with Shabi. Anyone else feeling flabby ?

Hiya Abbie, sorry for the delay in replying, i'm still getting used to finding my way around...

Well, i've made it through my first week which also included my birthday and still 100%. I'm hoping to lose 4 stone before visiting my other half in mid Oct, he's working in Saudi so sadly i'll have to come off whilst i'm there as i'm not brave enough to take the powder sachets into the country! My long term goal is to get enough of to fall pregnant so i have a clear goal in mind.

How are you getting on? Shame that you had to give up last time but how fantastic to have a baby, congratulations.

t x

Aww hun, well done on your first week and it's always good to have a goal! Make some little goals too to help you stick to the diet because it's really good when you've got little motivations to help you along to your ultimate one.
I lost 4 stone on the diet and then fell pregnant, so losing weight really does help!
Well done on your weight loss for the first week, just seen it on your ticker. You're well on your way to getting to your 4 stone off goal, it's a nice head start. :D

xxx

Hi Abbey, Hi Tabi. Has anyone seen Gabby ? Last I heard she was with Shabi. Anyone else feeling flabby ?

hahahaaaaaa, nice one! :D

Time for Big S's medication - he's getting over-excited again...

erm, anyone know why my statistics have thrown a mental? hmm, i wonder if it's because i got logged out whilst updating..?

Back