day 1 on slim and save wish me luck x

Hey its not to bad of to weight watchers later to see uf thry can just weigh meveach werk so then I know I have to stick at it lol how much u got to loose xx

My Wii fit is like a councillor and makes me feel guilty if I put any on haha.
Ive got about 4 stone to be happy but my ideal is to lose about 7.
how about you? xx

My goal is 8 stone but woukd be happy with 6 just seems so far away lol ive also downloaded a hypnotherapy cd which I tells me I will not feel hunger ive listerned to it twice I think it helps well stops me thinking about food lol xx

I know its the first boost we need I think! When you wake up in the morning and start to feel your tum go down a bit and you actually feel it. I had that once...then the mornings of trying to cover the tum with my pants started creeping back haha!
Until then its just depressing.
I bought one of those from ebay and I only listened to it once and haven't used it again haha. Maybe I should dig that out too. Cant hurt to try all the options! I wish I had the confidence to go to a gym or something but I don't want to wobble everywhere.
xxx

I used to go to the gym thought it would be horrid but most people are to busy looking at themselves haha I feel my belky feels empty and does feel smaller defo that hypnosis anything is worth abtry lol x

Back