Day 1 over and done with :)

blondie29

Evening Everyone

Well Day 1 is over and done with, its not been to bad either and I have managed to get through it without any problems. Im about to make myself a glass of coke zero to take me through until bedtime.

Oh and I will update my ticker thing just got to figure out how to do it - lol
Hope everyone else is doing ok today x x x

good on you - 1st day over is a great start ..before you know it the days/weeks will fly in.

ooh is diet coke n stuff allowed on cambridge? im starting next week! hope so as its my fave (non alcohlic) drink :D

Hi Queenofdiamonds

I was told that you can have some by my lady as its no calories but not to much of it, so ive decided to just have a glass in the evening to help me out a bit and get through the evening.

I'm on SS, i also used to have diet coke but i found that it slowed down my losses... or was that the chicken salads i was eating with the coke :rolleyes: haha.

This time round i aint even drinking coke because when i do it always leads to more :mad:

But what ever helps you get through this diet i guess hun. Well done for getting through day one yay! Roll on day 2 eh hehe! <3 xxxx

well done for completing day 1

well done on day 1 missus :)

Well done on Day 1 :)

I was told nothing but water until week 3 when you can add the CD water flavourings :confused:

Back