Day 1 Question

Gillybean

As you know i am on day 1

If i get on the scales (i know it's naughty) should i have lost weight or will it take a few days to show the loss?

Could be either, there is no hard and fast rule on this one, my advice is wait a few days, remember for some it takes a week or so to show a good loss, I know many on here lose half a stone but I lost 5lbs my first week, yet still shifted 5 st in 4 months.

Dont be a slave to the scales, our bodies are strange things!

As someone who has become a slave to the scales in just 7 days I would recommend if you can not to fall into the habit. Weigh yourself at most a couple of times a week and hopefully you will see a difference..... but hey if temptation gets the better of you go for it!

Georgie
x

i'm guessing go for day 3 , see what you lose :)

Porgeous , thats a great loss 9lb . How are you feeling with that

Thanks! I'm floating on a cloud Missleo, it's more weight that I have lost in years and believe me I've tried!! How's things with you?

Georgie
x

Just messaged you , but i'm more postive than ever , read the message when you get a chance

The thing is i got on the scales and i have put 3lb on which i don't understand, obviously i have had more water intake in one day than i've had in my whole life but it just doesn't make sense

Hey Gilly, you live in the same town as me - that doesn't often happen (and isn't anything to be proud of). The water on CD is a nightmare isn't it, and yes it can make a huge difference to what you weigh. Two and a half pints is more three pounds in weight so don't weigh in the evenings ever. CD works, no doubt about it, and you will lose weight as promised if you stick to it.

If it's only your first day i wouln't expect that you will of lost anything yet, also water weighs quite heavy. Check again in a few days and i'm sure you will of lost a few pounds then :)

Morning weigh inn , but really weigh everyday if you like to like me , but take the reading once aweek , if its that time off month be ready for anything up to 7 pounds gain then it will even itself out

Claire

Who is your CDC, i see Gayle

Also where in Lynn do you live, we might be nearby and be able to support each other.

I think i might weigh in the mornings i never used to weigh in the evenings not sure why i did tonight

Got message, thanks Missleo, have replied but message will look like its come from someone called steve! Can't sort my email accounts out!!

Gx

The thing is i got on the scales and i have put 3lb on which i don't understand, obviously i have had more water intake in one day than i've had in my whole life but it just doesn't make sense

It makes perfect sense. You will always weigh heavier in the evening than the morning, especially with the amount of water we have to drink on CD. One litre of water weighs over 2lb.

it may take several days to register a loss on the scales so dont get too hung up on what they say day by day. Its the weekly result that counts.

Back