day 1 restart

poppys

I'm restarting again today after my holiday.I'm finding it so hard to get back into cd after my planned break I lost 4 1/2 stone in 3 1/2 months before i went and stuck to the diet 100% So why can't i do it again I managed 3 days last week then caved in.
I've still got 3 stone to lose and need a good kick up the bum.

Hi Poppys (my namesake lol).

I have restarted this so many times but his time I think I've cracked it.

Sending you :gen144::whoopass: , although you don't need it really, just get back on the horse and we'll do this thing together.

All the luck in the world honey.

sara:)

I'd like to join the 'poppy' thread lol!

I started yesterday, and it is defintely sooo much harder 2nd time around, heres to us cracking this!

sue x

This is my first time on cd so luckily i haven't had to face the restart hurdle (should i add yet??), however i did read minis sticky thread on it at the top and sounds like a great way of starting over. Best of luck all of you.xx

I found cutting down on carbs and increasing water intake for the week before starting helped me get back on the wagon and as for staying on...I knew from past experience that nibbling leads to falling off the wagon.

My evening pack I split in two (making each half up fresh as needed) and having one half around five and the other at 8 to help me through the day and evening.

It seemed to work by taking by taking my mind off food and the edge of the hunger feeling pangs in the first couple of weeks as even though I was in ketosis I found I was looking for more, often found myself standing in front of the fridge and cupboards looking in and not knowing what it was I was looking for:eek:

...for the evenings have always been my worse time of day for getting the munchies and it does take awhile to break the psychological dependency.

Hope that helps.

It can be done, so keeping going...

Love Mini xxx

where are you poppy girls??????

best of luck, i had a break for a few breaks but back on it 3weeks now. shake by shake hun little by little does it :) xx

Hi

I'm here this morning, not sure about poppy's.

Hope all is well this morning and you have got back on the horse.

Sara:)

Back