Day 1 - Slimming World Diet

Hi all - I'm new to this site but because I've got a little one (3yrs old) and can't get out to slimming clubs etc. I'm going to use this/all you :) as my incentive ! So as you can see I've a large amount of weight to loose. I really hope it's possible - already doubting myself hmmmm not a good start ! But today I've had a green day and already used my 15 syns but that's okay, actually it's very good considering I've still got mince pies in the cupboard ! Is anyone out there similar weight to me and we can try and loose it together ? I'm now 14stone 6lbs and would be very happy loosing 3 lbs per week. Chat soon ! x

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! You dont have a huge amount to lose at all!!
It is def do-able if you are committed to the plan - why not start by posting your food diary as this will help keep you on the straight and narrow

Good luck!

Hi there, sending you lots of luck xxx

Welcome! Your stats are almost identical to mine, I was 203lb when I started and my goal was 152lb. I managed to get it done in 7 months, so it's definitely doable. I just got my target yesterday.

Good luck:)

Hi thank you that gives me hope! Congrats on reaching your target - I bet that feels amazing !! I've just checked out your recipe website - very nice and I'll be writing a few of your ideas down x

Just go for it Rach!

Don't think it cannot be done as it is such a simple plan to follow- as long as you play by the rules and stick to the plan it will work!

Just look at some of our losses.

You know what they say, If I can do it.........

Good luck - as mentioned earlier you are starting from a much lower weight than many others.

Good luck and have fun

Steve

Hi Rachel,

Good luck and welcome. You really don't have that much to lose but don't be too impatient. Break it down into manageable chunks (half stones or whatever you want) and don't be disheartened if you don't always lose what you think you should/want to every week. 3lbs is manageable but challenging so good luck. You'll soon find it comes off.

See you around here !

Gail x

Thank you all for your support - you know how to make a girl feel positive ! Day 2 and today it's "healthy shop day" so I'm not stuck for things to nibble on. That's my problem, when I don't have anything in the fridge to grab quick or to make a yummy lunch I go for the unhealthy snacks (my daughters pack lunch cupboard) !! Thanks again - all your goals are an inspiration in themselves ! x

What a brill idea - I'm going to narrow down my weight loss on my signature now. Can anyone tell me how I do the weight loss line thingy? I'm still getting used to the site :eek:/ x

I can't add my targets etc. to my signature? How do you add on the end of your signature what your targets are - what your weekly weigh ins are etc? Many thanks x

My first day of slimming world...FREAKIN RULED

May god be with you hope it goes fantastic...Its my 1st day too ^^

Last edited:
Back