day 1 - so far, so good!

Linzois

Started CS today, and so far, so good!

Had 1 CS bar for lunch, 15g of cheese and half an apple for snack, beef casserole for dinner and 30g of nuts for supper

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have not been hungry all day - weird!

I am hoping this might be the one, as I couldn't enen last 1 day on LL, CD or LT! I think the snacking every 2-3 hours is so good as it prevents the hunger, and the bar was delicious!

So, hope that I can keep it up and lose a nice amount of weight in week 1 - 5lbs off would be nice!!

well done for getting through day one linzois! i was surprised too that ive not really had major hunger or anything yet, dont get me wrong ive wanted to eat but it wasnt really hunger it was boredom, stress, habit lol i hope you do really well your first week and every other week for that matter!

Well done for getting through your 1st day Linzois :)

What was in the beef casserole ? Sounds lovely.

I dunno is I'm being over austere with my snacking / eating but I'm just having an apple or some salad & replacing my main meal with a CS soup..

i would be interested to see how that works out for you weight loss wise howdy as they say on the au site that in the short term you will lose but there after u wont u will go into starvation. but if it works for you then ill be giving it a go too lol so mind let us know! how are you feeling hunger wise? are you feeling ok with it?

i would be interested to see how that works out for you weight loss wise howdy as they say on the au site that in the short term you will lose but there after u wont u will go into starvation. but if it works for you then ill be giving it a go too lol so mind let us know! how are you feeling hunger wise? are you feeling ok with it?

With Lipotrim it was a total of 630 odd cals per day & 62 carbs (if I remember right) plus all the proteins, minerals, vits etc so on CS I'm getting 675 odd cals from 2 shakes & a soup plus the apple / salad / slice of meat stuff :)

I reckon if I can keep to below 1000 cals per day & restrict my carbs it should be a healthy way to lose :)

fair play hun, i start tomorrow now, ive a good feeling about this one cause u can still nibble (not like lipotrim)

Back