I feel great ! Not even hungry . Here's how my day went ;

10.20 - cookies and cream porridge & black coffee & water

12.15- 1L water & black coffee

1.30- lemon yoghurt bar &water

4.30 -sweet chilli oriental soup &can of coke zero. & water

5.00-8.00 2L water.

8.00- strawberry shake.

22.50 water.

So this is what I had today. I faced a few temptations today! I work in a office where everyone is young and in some kind of diet so everyone was Intrested in finding out about this (Makes it a lot harder for me to quit lol! ) I even told a fitness gym freak boy and he was like "ohhh I see you want to get shredded is it " I replied "no! What girl wants to be shredded? Ahah"

As we all know on this diet we drink ALOT of water, what goes in must come out! So at work I have been alternating the toilet trips as we have two toilet blocks at either side of building ! Sneaky I know ;) mwahaaha

An issue I have had is getting freaked out about bad breath ? Is this common/ how can I get rid !? Paranoia...

After work I meet a friend at Starbucks . She gets a KFC boneless baquet , I sit there with nothing, not even a water, I was quite content not having anything to be honest whilst thinking smugly to myself 'a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips! '

I'm now home , I go straight upstairs avoiding the kitchen . Then I go downstairs to make a black cup of tea. I can't resist I look into the fridge and see my parents have bought my favourite ! A goats cheese and vegetable pie. I pick it up and think what do I want more the regret and guilt once I have consumed this 560 calories or the satisfying strength that I am changing and I WILL be skinny.

That's all for now folks ...

TOP TIP ; feeling like your stomach is making loud noises? Two words.. HOT-WATER BOTTLE.

Sounds like a good first day ! I am also paranoid about my breath so have a constant supply of gum and gold spot to keep me in a menthol mist :crazy: Well done on the water and hope today went just as well:)

well done and sounds like a great start for you!

Im on to day 3 and feel suprisingly good! not as hungry as i though i would be and no headaches! only on the first day did i had a headache and was very tired so finger's crossed onwards and upwards!

let's keep positive! :)

Day 2 ..

Breakfast -apple and cinnamon porridge and black coffee

Luch-lemon bar and green tea and coke zero

Dinner- coconut shake and green tea.

Supper (forth product) - spicy tomato soup added pepper

Water intake -5.L

FRIDAY is usually fun day but today it's boring day.
At work , I'm politely declining invites for drinking with my work friends declaring loudly IAM ON A DETOX!!

I get home and I m starving ! I have to make dinner for my family , lamb chops and mash and gravy.. Mmm
I literally cook it and storm off ad have a fag and black coffee !

I'm tempted to through the towel in! Boy this is harder than I thought.. Then I imagine once I have eaten how guilty I would feel. So I don't throw the towel in ..

So instead I'm on lots of clothes website planning my new summer wardrobe for skinny clothes ! It worked a treat!!!

Also a question.. Is pepper aloud to season the soups? and I keep feeling dizzy what can I do about this???

X

i felt tired and dizzy...and had a banging headache for the first few days but you're now just about through all that, so don't stop! if I'm honest i still don't have as much energy, but the results are worth it ! i have found selling all my big clothes on eBay a great distraction...and am saving money for my new wardrobe with the profits!

i felt tired and dizzy...and had a banging headache for the first few days but you're now just about through all that, so don't stop! if I'm honest i still don't have as much energy, but the results are worth it ! i have found selling all my big clothes on eBay a great distraction...and am saving money for my new wardrobe with the profits!

HIGHLY recommend this, I have made circa £500 so far which has really helped the massive expense if replacing my wardrobe every few weeks! And also takes ages so keeps you distracted!!

Back