Day 1 SS+

lemma1968

Silver Member
Its beautiful day and i awoke this morning full of vigour to start my CD'ing.

It will only be 6 days until i have my first weigh in (next Sat) and so i have to make a super effort to get off to a rip roaring start.

I started off my quest with a toffee and walnut shake. It was quite pleasant really. I'm not sure what to have for lunch yet but i am veering towards a strawberry tetra i think.

I was supposed to start yesterday but i was in a seminar all day for work and so thought it best to start when i am at home all day.

Fingers crossed i keep up the momentum.

Not bad (food mentioned)

....really. I did my best, had one toffee and walnut shake for brekkie and a strawberry tetra for lunch ( which i really quite liked).

Late afternoon i felt dreadful with tummy ache (severe hunger pangs i think) but i had another drink and then occupied myself.

It was torture round at my in-laws. MIL kept cutting up and buttering hot cross buns and i did not have a nibble or even let on i was on the CD. I did not want the usual raised eyebrows. You all know the ones i mean, don't you?

I had my small meal for dinner (some chicken and green salad with low fat/cal salad dressing) and now i am supposed to have another shake. I don't think i can be bothered though.

I have been peeing for England, and my husband has come up with an almighty rash all over, and my dd seems to have the beginnings of it on her feet.:eek:

For a trying day, i think i have been kept so suitably occupied that food has really taken second place...thankfully.

Thanks for the support, i need it.

Hello!!
Today was my first day too :)
I had tha porridge for breakfast, bannana tetra for lunch and mushroom soup for dinner.
im really craving all the naughty things and im really hungry :( boo hoo. hopefully this will pass soon! my first weigh in is fri, as that is the only day my counsellor could see me.
well done for ignoring the hot cross buns!! your very good! :)
xx

Hi Twiglet, how did you find it your first day?

What was the mushroom soup like?

I really hope i can do this. I was on LL last year, compared to that CD seems great cos you have so much more choice.

Fingers crossed we can both stay on the straight and narrow.

Hi :)
How are you? are you surviving thus far?
The mushroom soup is lovely, im going to try tetra brick ice cream later, hopefully it will curb my evening munchies.
i was on LL too!! there are so much more yummy flavours on this, yay.
im a bit worried that i might not lose befere friday, i hope i do, i need a boost!
xx

Well done to you both for getting through Day one! Good luck with the rest of your journeys xx

Back