Day 1 Starter!!!!

Kerry1971

Just popping in to say hello!!! My name is Kerry, 41 years old and am starting exante diet today I currently weigh in at 13.2, and would love to get to goal of 10.7, Done very well with weightwatchers diet in the past, but currently can't seem to get my head round it, so hoping I can make a fresh start following this plan. Will weigh in every tuesday and hopefully can report some good losses.:):)

Hi, good luck to you also, I'm quite new to these threads and posting so hopefully won't be too long till I get the hang of it. Which diet are you following, I'm on exante, so whichever plan your doing, we can take the journey together.xx:)

Hello, and good luck to you also, I'm on exante, had my 1st shake and 1.5 litres of water, so far so good, hoping to lose about 2.5 stones, which I have put on over the last 12 months:mad: hopefull we can take this journey together.:)xx

hello kerry, i am newbie well actually a restarter lol:ashamed0005: i am doing the slim and save diet and determined to do it this this time.. hello to all the other newbies we can all help each other :)

Hi LFC, good luck on your restart, only day 1 for me And going well so far, would like to lose 2.5 stones in total, so a
long way to go yet, but hopefully will get there sooner rather than later...:)..I find there is so much inspiration on here, so if I ever come across the feeling that I want to give up, I just have to look at all the amazing achievements on here to push me on...and yep we can all encourage each other along the way..xxxxx:eek::)

Back