Day 1 Stories?

Smiley_Cat

Loving CD SS!
My stomach is grumbling!

Just started CD today...

Anyone have any tips, advice, and Week1 experiences to help me forget that my stomach thinks my throat has been cut???

hiya,

have you checked out the inspiration slideshow? its in the blue bar middle section at the top of the page :)

the first few days will be hard but by day 3/4 you will be feeling better and you should be in ketosis and the hungar pangs should have eased. Make sure and drink plenty of water. enjoy nice baths,paint your nails have early nights will all help you through :) any more q's just ask :) x

Everytime your tummy rumbles, visualise all that greasy fat food and the fat that is crumbling from your heart and organs inside. It's literally falling off you, everytime it grumbles, another 1lb is probably going for good and freeing up your heart.

Well, that's what I think to myself anyway!! haha

Thanks to you both! I've been holding off having my last sachet of the day by reading through this site and my goodness there is so much great inspiration in it! I'm so glad I found it! Yes, been looking at all the pics, and reading other threads...and wow. I'm actually looking forward to my shake now and will savour each sip thinking about everyone's successes and my own to come :) x

hiya,

have you checked out the inspiration slideshow? its in the blue bar middle section at the top of the page :)

Thank you becky I just watched them all if they can do it so can I :)

Lillypop - your visualisation really works....I've been doing it, kind of thinking also that the grumbles are my stomach doing a workout of its own, that it is 'shrinking' so I can think - right, when I'm done this, my stomach won't be ABLE to fit a whole pizza again, let alone will I want one ;)

Almost through Day 3 and the grumbles aren't too bad really. Friday was insane - i was totally distracted by it. Probably anxiety about starting CD as much as actual hunger. But I'm really looking forward to Thursday - my first weigh-in with my CDC :) That's keeping me going too - seeing her mark _down_ my weight!!

My stomach will submit, and I WILL succeed! :) Cx

hi all, im startin back on it tomorrow and i hate the rumbling belly but i need to focus and i want to suceed so hopefully with each others help and support we can all pull through!! ill prob be cryin this time tomorrow - begging for food lol x

Well Done Smiley_Cat! I tend to keep myself busy, sorting wardrobes, cleaning kitchen cupboards etc...keeps my mind off my stomach,uses up calories and gets my house clean:D

Hi Kerry*, you will get loads of support from this forum...so just jump in and join in.....together we can do this!

Lillypop - your visualisation really works....I've been doing it, kind of thinking also that the grumbles are my stomach doing a workout of its own, that it is 'shrinking' so I can think - right, when I'm done this, my stomach won't be ABLE to fit a whole pizza again, let alone will I want one ;)

Almost through Day 3 and the grumbles aren't too bad really. Friday was insane - i was totally distracted by it. Probably anxiety about starting CD as much as actual hunger. But I'm really looking forward to Thursday - my first weigh-in with my CDC :) That's keeping me going too - seeing her mark _down_ my weight!!

My stomach will submit, and I WILL succeed! :) Cx

I'm so glad it's helping you, it really does help me especially when I'm really hungry, I think the longer you go the better it will be coz you'll see your clothes falling off you and you just wont believe it's you xxxxx

It sounds daft, but by this point (going into week 6) on the rare occasion I get a stomach rumble, I enjoy it! I just think, in a big, happy simley voice "haha! well, I am not going to be feeding you, so you'd better just quiet down, mister!"

works for me, anyway :p

Back