Day 1 tomorrow

redhead66

This will be my year
Hello everyone,

Well after months of half-heartedly mucking around with CD, tomorrow is Day 1 on SS... and I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to it. I got down to target 4 years ago on LL, but then had some major upheavals in my life and ended up putting it all back on plus more besides
:ashamed0005:

I'm so fed up of my weight ruling my life that I'm determined to sort it out once and for all. Christmas has been a nightmare, I've avoided going out because I feel like such a fat blimp at the side of all the gorgeous, slim women in their strappy dresses. One of my big goals is to be able to wear the clothes I like rather than hiding behind the clothes I think hide my weight the best.

The worst day came last weekend, when my OH pulled a gorgeous, slinky, strappy dress from the back of the wardrobe where I'd hidden it since I became too big to wear it. He's never known me slim, and says that he loves me regardless, but he was so wistful when he said that he'd love to take me to the sort of place where I could wear it again, though he knows I wouldn't go. I didn't cry in front of him, but I've cried buckets since because it's made me realise just how much my weight has taken over my life and now it's affecting his as well.

Sorry for rambling on, I just needed to get this off my chest and know that on here I'll find others who understand and can support my journey.

Ahhh bless you. I feel the same and have a wardrobe of clothes that dont fit any more (I was only in them a few weeks.) I have a couple of items and thats it. I feel like crying each time I look at them clothes and hate everything about me.
We can do it hun I start again tomorrow so your not alone.

Good luck dear redhead66!!!
Sometimes we need big kick to take an action. :asskick:
I’m looking forward to hear your success story!!

I'm great thanks V, a bit wooshy headed but not in a bad way. This time I seem to have got my head in the right place as I've never got to day 3 before without failing miserably.

Ketosis has kicked in, the hunger has gone, and (bad I know) I couldn't resist a sneaky check on the scales this morning and I'm 4lb down on start weight :D

(another) V x

Redhead i know JUST how you feel. Last year i hardly left the house because of my weight i was so depressed. I would not visit my bf's family coz i thought they where all laughing at me. I burst out crying at the fact his mother got e a lovely top for xmas in a big size (she ment no harm). All my friends are 23 year old slim sexy girls who wear next to nothing and i am walking round in something that hides my weight better, carefull not to show any flabby arms or fat tree trunk legs! I got myself so upset about everything i had to make a change so i know how you feel. I start 2morra and i will never feel like this again :D .... hehe you will get into that dress <3<3

Me too gorgeous ladies. I just mailed my local CDC to make an appointment. I lost 3st before and have regained it. I hate looking at the wardrobe full of clothes that i cant wear. Am dreading starting in one way because the real challenge is sticking to it and am looking forward to taking the first step towards looking nicer. It really helps coming on here to keep motivation and support....

Back