Total Solution Day 1 total solution

Yep me too. Did it Oct/Nov and then stopped for Christmas. Now back on it but frankly day 1 and i'm struggling a
t the mo. All that xmas excess is playing havoc with me !!!

Thankfully I'm not hungry yet, I split my shakes in half so I weigh the powders and make myself 4 shakes and I cut my bar in half so I have two bars it just makes me feel less hungry not leaving it so long between meals

Hello there. Day 1 for me too! I've never done this before so it will be interesting at least. I'm viewing it as a real challenge. It's the cooking for my daughter that will be the tough bit :)

My 2nd day on TS, good luck everyone! :) xx

Day one complete. It was okay, actually. I can't say I enjoyed the banana shake, but I'll try some of the recipes I've seen on here to mix it up a little. The thai chicken soup wasn't awful, though, especially with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. I always feel full, and that's a good start.

Day 2 complete .. everyone eating nice meals around me and the delicious smells ahhhh but stayed on track ! drank two big bottles of water too ! I may try that tomorrow split my shakes so I feel as though I have more x

Back