Day 1

pinkrose

Well first meeting last night, picked up packs and met the group.

There are 13 of us but LLC said that she is only allowed 12 but expects a couple to drop out the first few weeks!!! Hopefully not me!!

I have had a litre of water so far and I am going to have a shake at about 10.30 am.

Will keep posting throughout the day as I am sure I will feel like murdering someone by tea time!!

Pinkrose, welcome to the forum. Take each day at a time and you will get through it. If you feel a headache coming on take your usual painkiller and make sure you are drinking plenty of water.
That is what I do too, I come on here and chat away and you find the day just flies by and you have not thought about eating once. Failing that there is the arcade too.

Oooh Pinkrose,
congratulations on starting your lighterlife journey, no doubt lighterlife really will give you a 'lighter life' :D :D

Well done on the water front so far, keep posting and shaking :p

I have seen the arcade think it will be a godsend!

I have already had 2 paracetamol as i have a terrible sore throat, I have had it for weeks and had a course of penicillin but hasn't cleared, never mind. I am sure once i start on the packs i will feel marvellous with all the vitamins and minerals!

How is your day going ?
Hope the heads ok and the sore throat eases soon.
Have you got a favourite game ?

throats killing me!!!

I am trying a few of the games they are all good at distraction!!

I have no headache but I am onto 4th litre of water and have been taking paracetamol!!!

Just starting to think of food now, but i am not really hungry i just want the taste of it!!

:confused:

I think a lot of it is eating out of habit, I often find myself walking to the fridge and looking what to have, then realise im not hungry and Im not allowed it anyway...lol.

Hiya PinkRose

Good on you for starting on your diet - the weight will be falling off you soon and you'll be suffering from baggy clothes syndrome!

Best of luck

Cath

Hiya Pinkrose!
Welcome to the forum here. It's great. Whenever you feel hungry or fed up just come on here and you will get support. It's also good to know that you're not the only person in the whole world who isn't eating.

Good luck!

Day 3

Well today is day 3!

The doctor put me on antibiotics yetserday for my throat/ear infection so I would have trouble eating anything anyway!!

i have a pop in at 3.45 today and getting photo's done, ill have to put a bit of lippy on ! lol!!

The only shakes i like are raspbery and chocolate so will have to swap a few and i only had 3 yesterday (naughty girl) with being bad.

Will check in after pop in!

:)

I don't know how you can change the name of a thread but don't worry about it - there are all sorts of thread names that people just follow on from ... it'll be like your own day 1 diary.

Good luck for your drop in, let us know how you get on.

Hope you feel betters soon when the meds kick in.

Cath

Yeah, get well soon Pinkrose- make sure you have all your packs, because you need those vits and minerals. Since being on the diet I have never felt so healthy!
Good luck!

Aww hope you feel better soon! Well done for starting LL and stick with it! The first week was dire for me & I nearly gave up on day 6 but SO pleased I didnt cos once I got through the first couple of weeks I started to feel great & am now almost feeling back to normal but over a stone thinner! Hope you're ok? If you;re not just post hw you're feeling & lots of support will follow!! Big hugs!

Back