Day 1

WobblyBobbly

Hi everyone!!

Just started lipotrim today, 2 shakes down 1 to go.

Anyone else at the beginning of their LT diet??

If anyone has any tips on how to keep cravings down they would be appreciated, I'm drinking lots of water but as I don't normally drink more than about a pint a day of water if that I'm finding it quite hard, makes me feel a bit queasy :(

Good luck to everyone!! Xx

Am also on day 1 I tried start yesterday but caved and ate last night:( am off to spin tonight so that should stop me wanting to eat. I think keeping busy is the key

hi ya, yeah i started today also, was fine having the shake for breakkie and lunch, but have got a bit disheartened not having a lovely cooked mealed - doesnt help with the cold weather either, support and advice is deffo appreciated x

I think your right about the keeping busy, might have to start doing a few more evening shifts at my second job to keep myself occupied.
I think I might try mixing the peppermint tea with a chocolate shake in the evening to see if that gets rid of the craving for a hot meal :) x

The first few days are the worst and then it gets easier i promise..... Once ketosis kicks in you wont feel as hungry and tempted!!!

Try to keep the water intake up! Its really important!!! Het involved on this site.... i lose hours on here.... they say a craving lasts 15 mins.... easily passed by while on here..... Get yourselves to the diary section (If you havent already!!!) and join in... read some of the stories and start your own!!!

This diet is HARD and not for everyone but you cant deny the results....

XXX

Back