Step2 810kcal Day 1!

dfzb <3

Hi everyone. I'm new here and it's my first day on the Cambridge diet step 2. (Due to financial reasons!) just had my shake for breakfast.. Did anyone else gag!? Lol! Had the cookies and cream flavour, it really was horrid! Looking for a buddy to help me along, inspire me to keep going when it gets tough :) xx

dfzb <3 said:
Hi everyone. I'm new here and it's my first day on the Cambridge diet step 2. (Due to financial reasons!) just had my shake for breakfast.. Did anyone else gag!? Lol! Had the cookies and cream flavour, it really was horrid! Looking for a buddy to help me along, inspire me to keep going when it gets tough :) xx

Hi,
I started on CD last week on 810 and have lost 5 lbs so far. Was really chuffed.
Looking forward to meeting new friends.
Sara

Hey DFZB,

Jus finished day 2 of step 1 ss+ .. Goin ok so far.. The shakes are horrible but u gt used to them. Sum ppl love them but i can taste the cr******p in them lol.. Especially some of the creamy ones like cookies n cream n butterscotch i cant hav them.. Im sticking to having choc n choc mint this time i can bear them and occasionally hav a strawberry one.. Hope ur doing ok x

Hi everyone! :) I also have about 3 stone to loose. Currently 13st 9 so between 3/3 & half and ill be happy. After having 3 babies my bodies never going to be the one I had! Lol! I had the cookies and cream one yesterday, I'm glad someone else thought it was vile! It's half 11 and I haven't had the guts to have my 'breakfast' yet.Had the chicken and mush soup yest for lunch and that was delicious! Trying to decide what to eat for dinner tonight. Can anyone give me a idea? Xx

U cud hav prawns with wilted spinach, i add crushed garlic to the spinach while its wilting its really nice.. Erm u cud hav chicken and veg.. Lol the usual boring stuff

Its half 12 i havn had my 1st shake yet i usually leav it till late afternoon that way i can hav one in the evening and they rnt too spread apart

Aw don't give up. Keep thinking how great your gonna feel after your first weigh in! I plan to have a treat night once a fortnight where i can have a spoonful of Icecream :) I'm heading to that. Setting myself mini goals as I know it'll be here sooner than I realise. Xx

I hvnt givn up.. I really thrt i was gonna giv in.. I wna stay in ketosis so no icecream for me.. But im gna freeze one of the ready made shake cartons tmrw cz apparntly its like creamy icecream so we'l c hw that goes.. Hows it going for u? Im reallly struggling just havin 3shakes a day :( need food although i had some spinach today lol

Can you not have soup? I find it really helps. Makes my mind think I've 'eaten' lunch rather than drank it. Lol. And the soups are really lovely! I was very surprised! It's very hard though, I feel your upset! My 4 yr old is currently sat next to me eating sausage sandwiches and I've just finished my soup. He told me it looked yucky. Lol!! I'm defo going to try freezing one of the cartons. That's a brill idea! Let me know how it is! Xx

Hey hun, im finding it hard but im determined to stick to it i feel less hungry today but still craving.. Im sticking to the shakes instead if soups as i sometimes cant stand the powderyness of the soups.. I want to lose abt 3/4 stone im 12st 7lbs wen i weighed myself on monday so would love to get to around 9ish stones see how i feel coz i cant ever remeber being 9stone lol.. Im only 5ft3 so u can really see my weight around my hips n lower half of my body.. I hav a tiny waist so thats no prob.. But because of that my hips stick out n lets not talk abt the bum lol.. Wt abt u hun?

How u feeling today? Xx

Completely the same with me Hun. I'm just short of being 5'4" and I carry it around my middle. Having 3 babies in 4 yrs hasn't helped either and I've always been big chested so at the weight I am now, I just feel ridiculously huge all over. I'm panicking right now I've eaten too much for my tea :( I had a chicken breast with broccoli and sweetcorn. I've got a app that calculates calories and it says I'm under my 810 for the day but I feel really full and the amount I had on my plate just looked far too much!! Really stressing now!! :(

Hi ladies!

I'm on day 6 of 810. Been drinking loads of diet coke is this bad ?!! And water.
Weighed myself today and only 4lbs down pretty gutted!! Being weighed tomorrow as statue away late so going to have a crap 1st week!

I'm 13st4 after thyroid problem after baby 2 (he's 2 on 30th Nov).

1st week 810cal in 2010 I lost 10lbs :-(

roxy28 said:
Hi ladies!

I'm on day 6 of 810. Been drinking loads of diet coke is this bad ?!! And water.
Weighed myself today and only 4lbs down pretty gutted!! Being weighed tomorrow as statue away late so going to have a crap 1st week!

I'm 13st4 after thyroid problem after baby 2 (he's 2 on 30th Nov).

1st week 810cal in 2010 I lost 10lbs :-(

I'm not sure about the diet coke? I'm still quite new to this! Lol. But the waters good. Don't worry so much about the weigh in. Next week you should see a massive loss as you'll have a week and a halfs worth off! :) how u coping with the meals? What sort of things are u eating? I'm having a really sad day.. Feel like I've lost nothing :( bloated and time of the month. I'm looking at the matalan Xmas catalogue and feeling even more sorry for myself cause I can't buy any of it! I'm 13st 9. 3 children. All put on by myself cause ive got a hell of a sweet tooth! Lol! Xx

Ah it's hard wih kids isn't it. U run round after hem all day and want a treat or yourself. I love the gym but always too tired to go now after working full time an all chores and kids web get in at 530 :-(

Eating loads of quorn as veggie. Don't usually like it. Had a currydish chickpea something with spinach side plain. Was ok on weds night lol.

Hope I have lost at least 8 or will be gutted Fter this effort !! Find out tomorrow morning 9am and will post!!

Also spend £76 on next two weeks products so hoping it is working ??

Got underactive thyroid dot know if that is affecting it Xx

It's a lot of money isn't it. Especially hard at this time of year and with kids! I'm going to buy it weekly until after Xmas as seeing all the products Infront of me is daunting! I like to count them down knowing The end is in sight, even if its only a weeks worth! Lol!!

Are you on meds for your thyroid problem? My cousin has a over active one and shes stick thin. Not fair huh! Lol! Maybe your doc could help if the weights still a struggle coming off as I think Cambridge is as tough as it gets in the diet world! Can't expect anymore from you!

Please let me know how you get on in the morning. Ill be very proud of you no matter the loss! :) your doing very well! Xxx

Back