Step2 810kcal Day 1!

Gutted only lost 4ls in 6days.

Not sure why??? Last 2 times lost 10lbs. Hard yo keep motivated ! X

Totally understand why your disappointed. This is why I'm so nervous for my weigh in! Did your CDC say anything about why it wasnt as much as last times? X

Hiya she said drink more water.

But that was after only day 6, weighed myself today and 12-11 so hopefully lost 8lbs after all!!

Hope it is 12-11 or lower tomorrow as ten it will be right !! It is one week today :)

When is your weigh in ? Keep going ! Xx

How'd you get on Hun
X

Lost 5lbs. Not as much as I'd hoped for but being totm I knew I would be a lb or 2 heavier. Hopefully it'll show next week with a bigger loss x

That's funny we were same week one I lost 4.5. Maybe taking us longer fr ketosis? Down 2lb at Least this morning only 2 days from weigh in day. Hopefully ill get 6-7lb off this week and you will too Xx

roxy28 said:
That's funny we were same week one I lost 4.5. Maybe taking us longer fr ketosis? Down 2lb at Least this morning only 2 days from weigh in day. Hopefully ill get 6-7lb off this week and you will too Xx

I hope so!! I've got everything crossed for you! I don't think I've reached ketosis?? Everyone says you'll know when your there, mouth tastes disgusting etc. I haven't had that.. Day 7 today. Although I'm not hungry and that's supposed to be a sign. ? Xx

Heya how are you!

Went to Edinburgh for the weekend. Did drink vodka and diet coke and prosecco whoops not much. And also had Extea small breakfast mushroom and quorn sausage on train / hotel.

Got back and weighed 12.7!! That's 7lbs off in 8 days since last weigh in :)

Lost 12.5lbs now was 13.5 half 16 days ago!!

My baby is 1 at weekend so might have some of the party buffet not decided yet! Said I would if was 12.6 by then but now I'm nearly there don't want to mess it up??

How are you doing ?

Want to look great dec 21 friends 30th party xxxx

Back