day 1

sbh - dont give yourself a hard time, we are only human! Just get back on it this week, like goose said drink loads of water, flush it all out and get back on the wagon! You can do it. How are you doing today?? Monday is always good, beginning of the week :)

Jester - you have been so good and acheived so much (and you sbh) dont worry about the blip, just do what you can, remind yourself why you are doing what you are doing and you'll be fine. Just dont let it turn into all week. Get a grip of yourself woman ;) Have a great day everybody. Remember, we just have to get through today :)

Thank you just what I needed x weigh in yesterday and after 2 weeks of food and drink I had put on a 1lb, not a lot but its still on, so thinking the fact I have now paid for my next weeks shakes might spur me on to actually drink them lol, so as from yesterday I am back!!!!!

Sbh how you doin?
Hope everyone else still shaking!!!

Thank you just what I needed x weigh in yesterday and after 2 weeks of food and drink I had put on a 1lb, not a lot but its still on, so thinking the fact I have now paid for my next weeks shakes might spur me on to actually drink them lol, so as from yesterday I am back!!!!!

Sbh how you doin?
Hope everyone else still shaking!!!

Have you started back on LT yet? Wow 1lb on with 2 weeks food n drink is awesome!! Thats nothing!! Thst will be of in no time!

Yes back on LT now, was very surprised of only a 1lb i had not held back lol x hoping it will be off plus more by wednesday x how you doing?

Hi

Just checking how every1 is doing? I couldn't keep LT up anymore! Have invested in a personal trainer and he's given me a diet plan which is really good!

I really hope every1 reaches their goal, LT is so hard, never eating only drinking is difficult!

I must admit it was great how quick everything was coming off on LT but training and clean eating is more sustainable for me! I started to feel lonely on LT that I couldnt meet friends for coffee or dinner and making sure I wasn't visiting family around meal times! And considered giving up and accepting that this is my size and that's it but my trainer has been great and after 2 weeks I feel physically and mentally strong, plus I'm allowed 1 bad meal a week score!

Good luck every1 get healthy and stay happy x

I couldnt stick the lipo either, not enough choice of savoury products. Im on the New You Plan, its a TFR but you can have shakes, soups, bars and meals.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Amp - I have switched too, I ordered the New You and have found it great, i like the variety of savoury stuff and shakes so much better. Have just ordered bars for the first time and some snacks. I'm 2st 11lb down now but need another stone and a half off at least. :) Its been such hard work these last few weeks. Still going though and hoping it works!!! Everybody else hope all is good xx

Hi guys x hope everyone doin ok,
I have given in!!! 6 weeks holidays and having 4 kids off days out etc was way to hard x so roll on 2nd september I will start again!!
Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm on day one again today after a week off! The last few weeks have been a bit hit and miss but 3stone down so worth trying to carry on for another 4 weeks i think! But on the new you stuff and not lipo. Still just doing shakes but more variety. It would be nice to hear how everyone else id doing!!! Not sure I have the motivation today!!!! x

Back