Day 10 im sure i can do better

kate100

Hi guys im on day ten ive tried very very hard to stick infact i have more will power this time round. I have had the odd thing to eat the more i eat i ask myself why. And you kid yourself you can eat same portion size as before lol. Today i had kfc very bad it knocked me out of ketosis for only 2hrs and now im fully back in. I surpose i got off lightly but still shouldnt of done this. Anyway my body shape is changing massively and im starting to like what i see.:)

hi Kate, well done on getting to day 10!! that's great! stick with it hun, and as you can see it works really well,
Good luck for a 100% week!

xx

Hey hun

well done for sticking to it the best way possible! Ive really struggled this weekend and yesterday had another blow out! Back on plan today though but am so worried about Thursday as i have my work xmas do!!!

Good luck Kate, you can do it

xxx

well done for getting back to it Dani, hope the xmas do goes well!

xx

Kate, well done for getting to Day 10, just take 1 day at a time and you will see the results!

Thanks Lelly, how are you all going to cope over xmas? I was thinking of trying to eat normally (but healthily) on xmas day and boxing day then get straight back onto ss!

xxx

I have decided that I will have a christmas dinner of turkey, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli and bacon wrapped around a sausage...Keeping the carbs up but the calories down.

After Christmas day I will be back on the diet :(

Back