Day 10 - lost a stone

wanttobeslender

Hi all

Went to the pharmacy today and i've lost just over a stone in 10 days! Hope I can keep going with the Lipotrim until my first refeed! How do you all stay motivated?

Hi, thats briliant well done. Im on day 11 today and think the biggest motivation is after your weigh in and youve done so well it really keeps you going. Keep going youve done so well

Thats a fantastic loss well done :) I keep motivated by knowing that it will be worth it as hard as it can be at times. I am working my way towards a better and thinner me. It will be even better when you can notice a difference in your clothes as it will really motivate you :)

That's an amazing loss, well done!

I tend to recite my goal everytime I'm tempted by something and it usually works, so this time round everytime I want food or have to cook for my family I end up murmuring to myself "skinny on the beach", reminds me exactly what I'm doing this for and seems to work for me. Last time I did it the nurse told me if I'm really tempted to wait out 5 mins then another 5 then another 5 etc and you will most likely forget about it and the craving will pass, worked for me.

Well done great loss :)

That's awesome, mega-congrats!

Back