Day 11ers (all are welcome)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kerryberry, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    wow its going really fast at the moment

my jeans are starting to feel more comfortable so thats good news.

i was rubbish with my water yesterday so need to drink more today.

so hope everyone else is doing ok i am still 100% which in its self is a good thing as well as losing weight and i love the feeling that i am in control for a change.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :angel09: Morning Kerry, you and I are spending too much time here!!
    Fought and won the urge last night to have alcohol and crisps so feeling good today and still on 100%:drool:
    Not sure i'll get the garden jobs done as its piddling down here and we're off to a rain soaked gala today. Got to make the effort to support these things.
    I feel my boobs are disappearing rapidly but overall all i'm feeling a difference in my clothes.
    Would love a sneaky look at the scales but not looking is keeping me going. :scale:
    Have a good day.
    Mx

4. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    we are on here too much that will change when i am working if i find a job that is.

well done on winning the battle of the drink and crisps

i am trying not to weight myself in between WI's but its hard

well good luck in the rain today i am off to milton keynes least its indoor shopping

5. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am struggling with my water too. I really have to force the 2.25l down. My cdc sold me mousse mix last week, but we were not 100% sure about whether to have it so I left it. Most people on here say week three so I can wait. :D
    I also am looking forward to the bars. How tiny are they? I hope they are the same level of "filling" as the shakes.
    I tried to get some Psyllium husks from Holland and Barrat, but they only had capsules or ground powder.
    Looks like trying to find some online.

6. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    i haven't even thought about the mousse and bars yet but it will make a nice change.
    my CDC gave me the water flavour even thought your should have them after week 3 she said better to drink flavour water than not enough but i haven't tried it yet

Psyllium husks i haven't really look into these yet. you will have to let me know how you get on when you get some

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm still here and stayed at 100% though didn't have any packs yesterday as I was just too ill - can't say I'm any better today but will def try to eat. Every breath I'm taking I'm wheezing and it feelsike a struggle just to breath. Am hoping the antibiotics will kick in soon - not sure whether takinmg them affects the diet but I hope not as I have to take them. Hope you have a lovely day shopping.

8. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    katie you poor thing i hope you feel better soon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.