Day 2 100%

Kezbat

Not sure if I qualify for this as I've only being doing the CWP for well 1 and a bit days. So far I'm loving it and managing not to be hungry. I've booked this week off work and just having a black coffee and I like it surprising as i always had milk before but i'm not missing it. My house is currently filled with cake and cupcakes as it is my sons 6th birthday today and he had his party on Saturday and there are loads of leftovers. Feeling very motivated and I actually feel as though this is it i'm so going to do it this time. This is the 1st time I have done CWP and I like it. No headaches as of yet but have been warned about them.:clap:

So here's to week 1 100%

Welcome to the forum! I have found it to be a massive support and you can find the answer to pretty much any question. Drink plenty and you should be free of head aches most of the time :)

How's it going? xx

Well i'm now on day 6 and it's 1st WI day today. Bit nervous cos I go weighed in the morning and i'm getting weighed tonight I know there won't be too much difference but according to the scales I put 2lb on from morning to night lol so according to my scales this morning i've lost 9lb but if my theory is correct i'll only show to lose 7lb. TBH i'll be a tad gutted as I wanted to lose 9lb in my 1st week. I sound really ungrateful don't i but i've not cheated once I've dreamt I cheated last night it was tinned tomatoes and bread and a 2 finger kit kat lol. Oh well what will be will be. Bring on next week :)

Well done on your progress so far, your doing absolutely amazing :)
Keep up the good work, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a 9lb loss :-D

Back