Day 2 almost over

debbydocious

Hi, I'm on day 2 and can't wait to get the first week over lol! Just wanted to see if anyone is starting their journey with me, have around 8 stone to lose :( would love to chat to anyone who has lost that or has that amount to lose or someone who has just started too, debs xxx

Well done dear am on day 6 on ketosis and am loving it, good luck

Vanilla said:
Well done dear am on day 6 on ketosis and am loving it, good luck

Thanks, I'm sure(hope) it will get easier :)

Hi Debbie

I'm on day 3 of a restart and I have about 8 and a half stone to lose. How are you finding it?? I love this diet when I'm on it but I definitely need to be in the right mind set. I started last year and lost 3 and a half stone within 4 months for a holiday. I never really recovered after that holiday and messed around returning again for a week here and a week there. 8 months later I put all the weight back in plus 4lbs so now I'm back properly and with 18 weeks till my dream holiday to Mexico I've set myself a target of losing 5 stone 2lbs within that time. I know its asking a lot but if I get anything more than the 3 and half stone I lost last year I'll be happy.

When is your wi day? It would be good to have a dieting buddy as I have no support from others at work... Blumin Slimming World pushers :)

Hiya
My weigh in day is Friday, would be great to have u as a buddy during this journey, yeah pox on slimming world and their 2lb a week loss lol, I'm not finding it too bad apart from the headache but I'm sure that will go when I hit ketosis, will be glad to get the first week over tho xxx

Thankyou, I'm really excited about my first week weigh in, just need to get thu the next 5 days first lol xxx

Hey hun,

Day 4 almost over, have found it really hard but have been 100% ss but am seriously thinking about doing ss+ as I have a lot of weight up lose and think if it means i stick to it long term it might be worth doing , glad ur going ok! Ur almost end of week 1 woo hoo xxx

Day one for me! Looking forward to it and hoping I can get through today! Xx

Good luck you guys!!! I've just had my 1st weigh in and am so happy I lost 7 pounds in 6 days :) The worst days for me were 3 and 4. Now I feel great!!

Good luck to you. Im on the start of my 2nd day and I know I'll be fine.

Yay Day 5, feeling fab and am in ketosis woohoo, well done yummy mummy on a great loss :), thank god the headaches, nausea and dizziness have gone, can't wait for my weigh in Friday morning xxx

Back