Day 2 and STARVING!

Hello everyone!

I'm on day two on SS and I'm soooo hungry. I wont give in, but I'm just wondering when it will get easier. My daughter is starting to look like a sandwich and I might be tempted to start nibbling on her toes :giggle:

Hi ya,
Well done for getting too day 2!! :)

The hunger will pass when your in ketosis, which usually takes about 4-5 days for most people.
Once your in ketosis, you no longer feel hungry, you just have the old " head hunger "

Stick with it though, it honestly does get easier :) xxx

Drink some water!...then some more...! It helps, I promise :) I'm on day three and the hunger is just starting to pass, but I did SS for 15 weeks before Christmas, and I never really got over -wanting- food. It does get easier, really. Stay strong :)

Keep busy! whenever u feel hungry..drink water! and lol @ your daughter comment..good luck hun xx

I do find it hard when I can smell food but my trick is to have a can of coke zero a day which helps to make your tongue feel alive, keeps you satisfied and helps with the metabolism.

It is an allowed drink and others might frown upon it but if by just having that can of coke zero helps make this a little easier, with the same results then why not.

Well done to everyone who has done it without any help, I salute you!

Hope you're feeling better now x.

Drink more water, and maybe have a spring clean too take your mind off of food. Or go for a walk xxx

Drink some water!...then some more...! It helps, I promise :) I'm on day three and the hunger is just starting to pass, but I did SS for 15 weeks before Christmas, and I never really got over -wanting- food. It does get easier, really. Stay strong :)

'...never really got over wanting food'.

Ha Ha! I love it. That's putting it mildly I bet!

I am in awe of your determination, all of you. I just can't hack weeks on end of packs packs packs, gallons of water, and the odd mealbar!

Well done - and keep going until you get there x

Back