day 2 back on diet harder then i remember

tanya12

hiya ladies as some of you know i recently sufferd a mc im still spotting but need something to focus on so am on day 2 of this diet and i have to say im finding it extreamly difficult dealing wiith the hunger pains and also have to admit to having extra cucumber and celery then im meant to be having to try and stop myself from going n getting a bit of toast :rolleyes:

hope to get into keto soon but it often takes my body 5-7 days to get to this stage so going to be a difficult week :(

hope i can stick to it thou as i am currently 14 stone 1 so i gained about 5lb when i came of the plan and found out i was preg then mc and went to spain to try get over it, actually thats not that bad of a weight gain considering is it :confused:

im aware im rambling sorry girls n guys i just needed to say what i was thinking and the last thing my partner needs is me moanng about a diet lol
thanks xxx

Hi Tanya and welcome back
Hope you get into ketosis sooner rather than later.
This will give your wandering mind something else to focus on so good luck and look forward to hearing all about your weigh-in x x

Hey sweet,

Welcome back!! Don't forget to be gentle on your body as your home ones will be everywhere if it was recent.

Here's to a new story, I'll look forward to following your journey.
Good luck :) x

Hey sweet,

Welcome back!! Don't forget to be gentle on your body as your home ones will be everywhere if it was recent.

Here's to a new story, I'll look forward to following your journey.
Good luck :) x
yeah his heart stopped ont he 7th aug so it is recent xxx
thank you all for your support i will try focus more on diet now and less on what im going through also i will defo keep u updated on my losses xxx

It's a hard diet to start but it's soo much easier after the second week. Up until then, even when I was in ketosis I was still wavering a bit and getting hunger pangs. Now into my 5 week and firmly in ketosis, it's mainly been a breeze. But don't underestimate how hard it is to get into yr stride.

Some people would say that this is not the time to diet, but I understand that concentrating on dieting can help take yr mind off other, very distressing things. Considering what your body has been through, if you haven't already I would consult yr GP and see if you need to also take an iron supplement.

thanks i spoke to gp and he totally disrigards these diets and says that when i come off it i will gain all the weight i lost and more, but i am just going with tthe flow and trying to stick to it as its something i want to do, im on day 4 today and struggling as i have to go cook for my partner now n he eats all yummy but fried foos and is still stick thin

tanya12 said:
thanks i spoke to gp and he totally disrigards these diets and says that when i come off it i will gain all the weight i lost and more, but i am just going with tthe flow and trying to stick to it as its something i want to do, im on day 4 today and struggling as i have to go cook for my partner now n he eats all yummy but fried foos and is still stick thin

Hugs..
Just drink loads of water, and be kind to yourself? The first few days are the worst for me, if you feel the need to snack have extra protein or veg that's on your list?

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back