Day 2 & Bad Headaches and Chinese cravings!!

RoseyRoo1983

Hi there,

This is my first post....so Hello!!!
My name is Becky, and I started my Lipotrim yesterday.

I have 4.5 stone to lose. My weight has increased by this since last August.:(

Well yesterday went ok......but today I feel awful. Achey legs (doesnt help living in Bath with all its hilly streets!), bad headaches and a constant craving for a chinese!!!

Am trying so hard to be good - just so i can see the results on Friday when i go to get weighed (2 days ealy but I have to go to london on the weekend). I am hoping a loss will spur me on and i keep reading that the 1st week is the worst....., so just need to get through the next 4 days!

Have been adding a bit of chilli and curry powder to the soup - is this ok?

Am hoping to have shifted at least 2 stone by August - do you think this is possible?

Sorry for so many questions.....promise not to be too much of a pain!!

xx

Hi there,

This is my first post....so Hello!!!
My name is Becky, and I started my Lipotrim yesterday.

I have 4.5 stone to lose. My weight has increased by this since last August.:(

Well yesterday went ok......but today I feel awful. Achey legs (doesnt help living in Bath with all its hilly streets!), bad headaches and a constant craving for a chinese!!!

Am trying so hard to be good - just so i can see the results on Friday when i go to get weighed (2 days ealy but I have to go to london on the weekend). I am hoping a loss will spur me on and i keep reading that the 1st week is the worst....., so just need to get through the next 4 days!

Have been adding a bit of chilli and curry powder to the soup - is this ok?

Am hoping to have shifted at least 2 stone by August - do you think this is possible?

Sorry for so many questions.....promise not to be too much of a pain!!

xx

you should lose a stone a month if you stick to it 100%!! good luck:)

Hang in there Becky:scale:, it works. When you get past day three you'll be fine. Picture how fab it will be wearing your new clothes, set yourself pampering treats for each step of the way. Take care. Ju x

Hi

Ive just completed my first week and beleive me it does get easier as you progress. I too had awful cravings for sweet and sour chicken lol but keep thinking what do you want more the chinese or a gorgous summer dress a few sizes smaller thats what I keep thinking

Good luck hun :D

Hi Roseyroo,
welcome and best of luck in your journey. The first week can be hard but drink your water and your shakes and you will get through. You will be motivated by your early weigh in to keep it up over your weekend away. Yesterday I cooked roast leg of lamb (my ultimate favourite) and it fell off the bone when I took it out of the oven( 4 hours slow cooking) I carved it, served it, complete with roasties and veg and followed by meringue and nothing, not a lick of finger, so this too will be you, just allow yourself to get there. All the best.
Doirin

Thanks for your replies!!:p

Can I ask what times you have your shakes and soups.....have you changed the times you normally would have breakfast, lunch and dinner??

I have my shake as soon as I wake up (7.30am).... as I am waking up feeling like my throat has been cut! Whereas before I would have my brekkie when i got into work at about 9am.

Can you also let me know if adding the spice to the soup is ok??? would hate this to keep me from reaching ketosis and weight loss?

x

Hi, keep at it. the next week isn't half so bad. Have a couple of glasses of water first thing because sometimes its just dehydration not really hunger. I have mine at about 9, 2 and 6. When i'm at work, I have a flapjack so I can nibble bits all morning as I work in food. My chemist told me not to add anything to the soup. Only things that are allowed like coffee to the shakes. Hope this helps : )

Hey Roseyroo, first thing I want to say is congrats for starting lipotrim and it really seems to have good days and not so good but all we can do is support each other and get through it! This site is great for support the ppl here are fantastic and are all willing to support you:D

As for the shakes, I have my first shake around 8am and the my second around three and the third around seven, I feel this keeps me going throughout the day. if you make sure that you drink your four litres of water too it will help alot with the cravings, I had weakness on day 2 and 3 and again on day six other then that I've no more weakness so hopefully that will be the same for you! Keep me posted on how your getting on and even if you just want to rant I'm here, good luck with the rest of the week x

Hi Rosey!

Congrats on the decision to take this journey! As has already been said you will feel soooooo much better once the 1st week is over and you've seen how well it works! Each weigh-in spurs you on to the next.

Water really is the key and, if you drink enough, will help with all of the so-called side effects eg. hunger & smelly breath and will keep you 'regular'!

Headaches are quite usual at first, you can take paracetamol or aspirin if you need to.

STRICTLY speaking they say not to add anything to anything. However you will see lots of stories around about what people DO add. In some ways I think LT almost HAVE to say don't add anything because then you really are getting THE best possible result. However I added black pepper and paprika to all my soups until I read that we shouldn't and I still lost weight. I can't say it didn't make any difference because I can't know what would have happened if I hadn't done it. I'd say if you can manage them without perhaps that's the best way to go but if a bit of spice makes them more palatable maybe it's worth it to you to take that chance.

I tend to have my packs 5-7 hrs apart but it doesn't matter, you need to find what works best for you. When you lose the hunger it gets much easier.... and you WILL lose the hunger.

Good Luck and I look forward to seeing how you get on. xx

omg i remmber my first two weeks the day before i started lipotrim i had the best chinese meal ever i mean it was the best and i could not get it out me head for that first week headache is you going into ketioses plz plz plz remmber it will get better it really will you might get a bit light headed when you stand up to quick but its normall this site has helped me so much good luck ok and stick to it 110%dont add or any thing just do it to the tee and your get the resluts trust me

Hi and welcome Becky. Everyone's right, get this first week out of the way and it gets so much easier. Keep drinking plenty of water, it really is needed. You will easily lose 2 stone by August if you stick to this 100%. This diet is so good and easy (really!!). Good luck, stick to it and the results will be amazing.

A lot of people on here have added chilli to the soup and been fine.

Hi Rosey

:welcome: to the gang!!
On the 4th day of my LT start week I had the headache from Hell, and I mean it aaaargh!! The next day my face felt bruised as though I had been hit by a baseball bat, after that ( which I know was a detox) I felt fabulous. Day 6 I woke up, eyes were clear and I felt quite energetic. Somehow I have had no cravings (yet), I guess I am so sick and tired of being overweight that I am determined to help this work.
I don't add anything extra, keeping to the rules and drinking about 3ltrs a day, not counting mint tea and sparkling water.
I'm like you, still new to all this. The folk on this forum are fantastc help, without them all I would be a bit lost in the woods. So keep chatting and the very BEST of luck. :D

Good luck with it. You will easily loose 2 stone by August, and probably more. You just have to have self determination to keep you going. The results are so fast that that will be easy!

Apart from your weekend away maybe avoid any social occasions until you are fully into the diet and feel that you can refuse food and drink whatever, no point in putting yourself in unnecessary situations when you have a goal in mind!

I have always added black pepper to my soup and don't feel it has slowed down my weight loss. I have my shakes at the normal times I would have meals, that way when I start eating again I just want to eat at mealtimes. (I have done refeed for 2 weeks) before getting back on to the diet last week.

Good luck

Back