Day 2, cant stop thinking about food!!!

Tasha09x

Ugh i dunno why but 2day i feel so down and i cant stop thinking about food and even tho i am not even hungry i have the urge tyo eat and chew food and taste something really fatty!! I dont know why i feel like this as i am so determained to do this diet and get to my goal how ever long it takes, i did LL and was fine and in 2months lost 3stone so why am i feeling this way. Maybe after my first weigh in i will get alittle more possitive? xxx:cry:

Hang in there Tasha, they always say the first time on the diet is the "golden time" which you've already had with LL. Not that it has to be difficult 2nd time but I suppose you know what's ahead of you this time so those niggly food demons are kicking in. Have a look at the before and after slideshow for some inspiration and keep your eyes on the prize xx

Hi Tasha,
Keep yourself busy and drink water !! it works for me Good Luck xx
I have been chewing sugar free gum, ( i know you shouldnt ) but it hasnt effected my Ketosis or my weight loss !

Last edited:
Don't listen.. it's that familiar fatty food loving (or whatever) playing tricks on you... just ignore it mentally walk away from it and keep to the plan.. do lots of reading on here, go for a walk, drink water, window shop on line.. anything.. just keep yourself busy.

I've just started back tonight so am facing my demons in the next week... we'll beat them together! you watch! :D

Hi there.:) It's my 6th day on cd and I'm also finding it difficult, i can't stop thinking about food, i find if there is something i really want to eat i smell the food a few times and i feel happy with that. Works for me, worth a try you can't put on weight by smelling food.:D

Ladies I appeal to you to try to make it through these first few weeks 100%. I learned that anything else if you are doing ss might cause you to continue to have cravings and urges if you give in. Once past these few weeks it becomes much, much easier. Also it seems from the post I have read, that the ones who struggle through the first few weeks and make it through them tend to reach their goals along with skills to maintain. Those first few weeks can possibly be the hardest thing you will have done in your life. I know it is very very hard. There are so many benefits to be had if you make it through to the "zone". Hang in there and keep posting and replying.

Think it , but don't eat it :)

Aw thanks for all your comments, I dont start work till next week so i am in the house alot, bored and lonely. I have removed every little bit of food in my house as not to tempt me so i couldnt eat unless i went out and got food which i know i wont do. I dont know why it is in my head so much but i feel alot better 2day :D i had a bit of a pamper day 2day painted my nails and put a face pack on while thinking how i will look nice and slim :D I WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!! even if it kills me i am NOT staying this size no more!! I have a question tho, last nite i was tempted to eat so i had a golden veg stock thing that i added hot water too, i had two, will this effect me being in ketosis? I hope not eeek xxxx

depends what ingredients are in the stock..

BUT.. if you are feeling better today, hold that thought and be strong and you'll be back in ketosis in no time even if you have knocked yourself a bit.

well done for having a positive day. :)

Hi

It's just one tsp a day of the CD veg stock but the two you had shouldn't hurt you unless you are super sensitive to carbs.

Congrats for staying stong and not eating, very nearly another day closer to your first WI :)

Back