Day 2 done....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4busybee, 11 September 2006 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

WAHEYYYYYYY!!!!!! Day 2 done and dusted with no problems at all, have to say i am loving the CD plan the shakes are soooooo tasty, i love having all the variety as well. Hope today goes as well, finger crossed. Have to say i had a sneaky peek on the sclaes this morning which i know maybe i shouldn't have but its so encouraging to know its working (although i know from experience that if i do it without cheating it will work) glad to say i have lost ,and i can't quite believe it myself...8lbs, i know most of that is water that i retained with my week off LL but even so i am so chuffed and i am deffo going to carry on. My official Weigh in should be on Saturday so hopefully i will still have lost the 8lbs by then,lol.

Lots of love to you all Busy XX
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    Well Done busy! Hope it's more like 10 or 12 lbs at your weigh in on saturday though ;)

Keep up the fab work - hope it continues to be easy for you. :)
  4. smallkat

smallkat Member

Cambridge diet
    Well done!!

I have my first WI on Saturday too, so i will be thinking of you and hoping for a good loss for you!

Mini likes this.
  5. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Well done busy! Good luck with the rest of the week!
    Mini likes this.
  6. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Well done babe hope today is also going well.
    You are doing great.
    love libbie x
  7. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante plus a meal
    well done hunny, keep up the good work xx
  8. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    wow 8 pounds in 2 days is amazing!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.