day 2 headache but think im in the pink

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Afternoon all

Sun is shining and the gardening is calling.

Day 2 and focus is strong. Even though I have a banging headache, which I realise is because I never had my regulation coffee yesterday.

Since signing back up with my cdc I think i am more motivated now and have even downed the water which i struggled with on restarting.

Decided to check this morning and the ketosis stick was a light shade of pink so that has spurred me on.

So I have a wedding next Sunday (will be eating but will be careful) but my big event is my nephews wedding on the 29th May so I am hoping to have shifted a stone by then!!!

ooh what a great motivator! You will def be able to shed a stone by the end of mya if you stick at it! I have a 50th at the end of July, so hoping for 3 stone by then!

ooh what a great motivator! You will def be able to shed a stone by the end of mya if you stick at it! I have a 50th at the end of July, so hoping for 3 stone by then!

Thanks Emma

Headache gone now and have just downed another litre of water:D

Cant believe ive gone into ketosis so quickly after having a blip the whole of last week, hence restarting my 2nd week but having to face my cdc on Friday is spurring me to behave so that I hopefully have a good weight loss.

Back