• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey all im new lol

ElementalJesta

S: 22st7lb C: 22st7lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 42.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Where to start where to start

I'm stewart i am a daddy to 2 kids a lil girl aged 4 (soon to be 5) n a boy aged 6 and hubby to an amazing supportive wife, i have struggled with my weight ever since school after being bullied alot as a child, i am 35 years old now and after a few hiccups this past year with other things i have decided now is the time for me to pull my finger out and try lose some of this excess baggage!, i suffer from social anxiety and depression more anxiety than anything else really which i struggle with on a daily basis even though i am medicated, i spoke to my doc about wanting to lose weight and she siggested orlistat which she prescribed to me, and i am starting them tomorro (well today if u look at the time like i just did!) (holy shiz its late!)
I am also looking to do meal replacement shakes which i purchased from a site i used to use alot for protien shakes as i used to do a lil bit of wrestling here in scotland before i screwed my knee!, and i plan on doing the meal replacement shakes for 2 weeks with 1 meal a day and 2 weeks with a liquid diet (like soups and the likes) i aint a muscle man but i do have some hiding under the fat blanket, and i know its still there as i am still quite strong but i wanna lose some inches and gain some more confidence.
I actually found this site by accident when i was looking up orlistat/xenical/alli whatever ya wanna call it and i liked the whole openess and support that was shown so i have decided to join, hopefully i get on good with these pills and my diet plans and i also hope ya all aint bored of my long ass intro allready haha , thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope to get chatting to some of ya all soon

many thanks and HIIIIII Jesta (aka stewart)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

craftermary

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)
Welcome to Minimins.:)
Stay strong and you will do it.

I'm very good at starting 'diets' then something takes over and I go off track.:classic_roll_eyes:

Nanny Doreen

Nanny Doreen Red and Green from 25.8.19
S: 18st11.0lb C: 14st11.0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 4st0lb(21.29%)
Welcome Stewart. I have just returned to minis. Look forward to supporting you.

I do the SW plan.

I put my food on here. It does kinda help.

jacci48

Silver Member
S: 17st4.0lb C: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 2st3lb(12.81%)
Best of luck Stewart, just take it one day or even meal at a time and you will be fine. xx