Day 2... & I've forgotten to bring my LT to work !

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Doh ! :cry:

Aaaah well - it's a nice hot sunny day so plenty of water will do me fine until I get home...

Anyone else done this or am I the only one that needs to tatoo 'remem - LT' to their forehead ?

Is there a chemist nearby that you can buy a pack?

Is there a chemist nearby that you can buy a pack?

No - I'm in back to back meetings all day & can't get out... besides I bought all my packs from Ebay & not from the chemist..

Hey ho... I'm enjoying green tea :D

Anyone else done this or am I the only one that needs to tatoo 'remem - LT' to their forehead ?

I did the same thing yesterday howdy-doody and Im on week 5!!! I was up earlier than normal so I was sleep walking around (well thats my excuse anyway)

Just drink plenty of water and keep drinking the tea / coffee.

I was told yesterday to make sure that when you go home and take your shakes to space them out as long as possible. There are concentrated nutrients and vitamins in the shakes and if you take them too close together they may give you a sore tummy tomorrow.

Why oh why are you buying them from ebay if you dont mind me asking???

I did the same thing yesterday howdy-doody and Im on week 5!!! I was up earlier than normal so I was sleep walking around (well thats my excuse anyway)

Just drink plenty of water and keep drinking the tea / coffee.

I was told yesterday to make sure that when you go home and take your shakes to space them out as long as possible. There are concentrated nutrients and vitamins in the shakes and if you take them too close together they may give you a sore tummy tomorrow.

Thanks for feedback - will deffo have a post it note on lappy bag tomorrow ;)

Why oh why are you buying them from ebay if you dont mind me asking???

Coz I can never fit in a doctors appointment into my work schedule & also wanted to avoid the embarrasment of a weigh-in etc...

I know it'd be cheaper to do it officially but Ebay & Paypal makes it just so much easier...

oh dear, ive done this a few times. Im on cambridge and dont think I can buy the packs from chemists? the first time i did it I ended up buying some chicken and picking at that during the day but i found this just made me feel hungry for the rest of the week. When Ive done it since then I just survived on water/tea/coffee for the day and when I got home I devoured a crunch bar immediately!

now ive made a mental note that every time I touch the front door to leave the house I have to check I have my food with me!

jenny xxx

Well an hour to go till home time & I've survived on water & green tea... not been too hungry / lightheaded either... am looking forward to a big shake mind ;)

Back