Day 2 just hit me.....!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by hjc77, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. hjc77

hjc77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all! Well woke feeling surprisingly ok this morn, had a cuppa for breakie with plan to have shake at mid-morn another around 4pm and the last around 7/8pm....felt fine til about 3pm then felt v tired, luckily my son out with Nanny & Granada and daughter asleep so both me and dh had a nap too! Now woken feeling worse! To be fair I'd prob normally feel this way cos always have afternoon lull so just havin another cuppa to wake up and then I'll have shake around 5.30 and last one at 8 then early night!

Now really worrying I'll feel really awful tom! But short term pain and all that!

H x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hjc, push through this stage, you'll be glad you did on weigh-in day! I'm on day 3 and food's been looking so good but the thought of celebrating reaching my goal is keeping me!

4. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    Honestly...the first few days are the worst. Just stay focused and you will get through it. You will feel tired and sometimes a bit zoned out but it doesn't last. Once you have your first weigh in the bug will bite and you will not feel tired or hungry providing you have your shakes and water like you are supposed to. The weight comes off so quickly it's such an incentive to continue. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.