1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Day 2 with a spring in my step!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 9 May 2014 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

I have been on a complete cleaning frenzy this morning. I didn't plan to, but I started in one room and have ended up cleaning the whole house since 8am this morning! I am still thinking about other things that I could be doing!

Last night I was battling hunger pangs and a fuzzy head, but got through with some pain killers and water. Today I have not felt hungry at all. I've been full of energy and feeling pretty chipper! :D

I had my first shake at around 9.30 when I realised that I had been tidying my bedroom. I literally went from collecting washing from the basket to putting it in the machine, making a shake then going crazy! I even had a little dance while hovering with the music blasting! lol

I'm feeling really positive that I am going to get through these 6 months - better still I'll have a clean and tidy home!

Does anyone else have energy bursts on cd?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tryingtoslim

Tryingtoslim New Member

Hi Emma,
    I started on Thursday (now on day 3) and found I get bursts of energy but also periods of low energy where I feel I might pass out - that said, I've not found the initial couple of days as bad as I thought I was going to. Sneaked on to the scales this morning and I'm 4.5 pound down so far, so that's a great feeling after only 2 days.
    Not sure what branch of SS you're doing, but I've found if you start feeling really icky (breaking point bad) then have a glass of skimmed milk or an extra shake.
    Good luck for the rest of week one!

4. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Today so far (it's just after midday) I have:

done washing and and put it on the airer
    made slow roasted tomatoes with rosemary
    made a triple batch of granola
    prepared the ingredients for granola bars
    swept the kitchen floor about 3 times (thanks to the granola)
    washed up twice

so I'm all over the bursts of energy lol